Marjean Wilmes Auction (Late Tony Wilmes)Date: Saturday, December 5, 2015Time: 10:30amLocation:
209 Fred Norton Road; Hawk Point, MO 63349Directions:
Take Hwy 61 to Troy, MO, go west on Hwy 47, 7 miles to left on Fred Norton Road and go 0.7 tenths mile to #209, farm on right. From Hawk Point go east on Hwy 47, 2 miles to right on Fred Norton Road and go 0.7 tenths mile to farm on right #209.
Auctioneer’s Note: AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Tony was just 44 when he passed away. His passion was his family, his cow herd and coon hunting. Please note, there is approximately 30 minutes of tools, then firearms, hunting supplies, cattle equipment, tractor, equipment, 4 wheeler, pickup and trailers, Bobcat & equipment. Please be on time, approximately a 2 hour sale.
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
- 2011 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD, 4 wheel drive, extended cab, 4 door pickup, Vortec gas with tool box, bought new, 112,xxx miles with gooseneck hitch, white, nice clean truck
- 2008 Load Pro, gooseneck, 20’x8’ tandem axle trailer with ramps and 5’ extension over ramps, nice trailer
TRACTOR & FARM EQUIPMENT
- 1975 John Deere 4430 cab tractor with dual hydraulics, Quad Range, 18.4-38 tires, shows 8,4xx hrs, extra clean, 2nd owner
- 2015 John Deere MX15 Flex-Wing rotary cutter, bought new, looks brand new, been over approx. 300 acres
SKID LOADER & ATTACHMENTS
- 2003 New Holland LS170 diesel, bought new, only 1,784 hrs
- 15-C Bobcat, Direct Drive, 12” auger posthole digger, like new
- 72” bucket for Bobcat, no teeth
- Set forks
- 60” bucket with teeth
- Bale spear
- 2013 Honda Rancher AT 4 wheeler, 4 wheel drive, fuel injected
- Henry 22 lever action, S-L-LR, N.I.B.
- Winchester Model 12, 12 ga pump, 2 ¾ full
- Winchester Model 120, 12 ga pump
- Daisy BB gun
ALL FFL LAWS APPLY. ALL OUT OF STATE FIREARM BUYERS MUST PRESENT A CURRENT FFL LICENSE. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Chain link fence dog kennel
- Heritage, 2 dog aluminum dog box with storage
- 2013 Garmin Astro 320 with DC-50 dog tracking system
- Misc hunting supplies
- 2004 Corn Pro 20’ gooseneck stock trailer
CATTLE & LIVESTOCK EQUIPMENT
- 31 – 12’ cattle panels, galvanized
- 3 – 12’ metal feed troughs, Prairie Products
- 4 – 12’ brown panel pipe gates
- 3 mineral feeders, 2 wooden Amish made
- 6’x12’ farm wagon, feed wagon
- Behlen Country, round end, stock tank
- 7 big bale hay feeders
- Feed troughs
- 2 stock tanks; 1 Rubbermaid, 1 round galvanized
- Minneapolis Moline manure spreader, as is
- 1 walk through corral gate
- 12 volt solar, 30 mile range fence charger
- Fence stretchers, woven & barbed wire
- Zareba 10 mile AC powered electric fencer
- Red Snap’r electric fencer
- 60+ net wrapped, big round grass mix hay
HOUSEHOLD & MISC
TOOLS & MISC FARM SUPPLIES
- Craftsman truck box
- Tool cabinet
- 4 wheel 30”x60” rubber tired cart
- Open end/box end wrench sets
- Lot log chains
- Adjustable wrenches
- 300 gal. pull type sprayer, AS IS
- 10 – 15’x18” pipe
- Bolt cutters
- Power tools
- Lot yard & garden tools
- Pitch fork
- Scaffolding, 1 set
- Lot load binders
- Partial List
OWNER: MARJEAN WILMES (LATE TONY WILMES)
CATTLE TO BE SOLD SATURDAY NOVEMBER 28, 2015 AT EASTERN MO LIVESTOCK COMM, BOWLING GREEN, MO
NOTE: Tony’s cattle herd will be sold on a Special Cow sale at Eastern Missouri Livestock Comm. in Bowling Green, MO on Saturday, November 28
- 16 Fancy Red Angus, bred heifers
- 14 crossbred, bred cows coming with 3rd calves
- 20+ cow calf pairs
- 2 herd bulls
Call Frank Scherder for more information: Cell: 573-470-9321 Home: 573-669-5321 Sales Rep for Eastern MO Livestock Comm.
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit, call for details.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!
This entry was posted in Auctions
. Bookmark the permalink