Elmer & Mary Justus Auction and Walter Scheffing Auction by Sondra Kaibel P.O.A.
Date: Sunday, January 10, 2016Time: 11:30amLocation:
Lincoln County Fairgrounds. #1 Fairgrounds Circle, Troy, MO 63379Directions:
Take Hwy 61 to Troy, MO, go west on Hwy 47 approx. 2 miles to right on Fairgrounds Rd. and go approx. ½ mile to Fairgrounds on right.
Auctioneer’s Note: Please note, Elmer and Mary have sold their home and most of the household items were packed to move, so this is a very partial list. Walter Scheffing has moved to assisted living, again this is a partial list. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
FIREARMS SELL AT 1:00 P.M.
Collectors Hand Guns:
- 1909 Colt DA45 US with leather holster
- M 1911 A1 US Army Ithaca 45 caliber with 4 clips
- Colt Vest Pocket 25 caliber with box, SN 189186
- Smith & Wesson 38 caliber, Special Model 15.2 with holster, SN K720737
Rifles & shotguns:
- Marlin 32 caliber, lever action with hex barrel, SN 80204
- Stevens Model 311 by Savage, 12 ga. double barrel, hammerless
- Iver & Johnson 410 Champion, single barrel, SN 25522B
- Union Machine Comp. double barrel, hammer type UMG
- Savage, over & under, 22LR, over 410 w/3in. chamber, No SN
- Topper Model 158, 12 ga. 2 3/4 full single barrel, SN 2876576
- Mossberg Model 353, 22 LR, semi w/clip & scope, Simmons, 3x9x32, SN 1238098
- Bilkal 20 ga, 3in. over & under, SN 1ZH-27EM-1C-M
- Shadow 1000, 4.5 cal. .177 camo air rifle with BSA, .22 special scope
- Daisy Buffalo Bill Scout BB gun w/box
- Franchi 48-AL, 12 ga automatic, 2 3/4, SN B14797
- Browning 12 ga, 2 3/4 & 3 in. Field Model 24 in. pump, SN 09543NW152
- Browning BPS 20 ga, pump Field model, 2 3/4 & 3 in. w/26 in. barrel, like new SN 69132NX162
- Browning A-5, 3 1/2in. automatic new style, SN 116ZX11056, complete with case & accessories, like new, approx. $1,400.00 new
- New Windham weaponry A-R15 Model WW-CF, cal. .223 or 5.56 MM, with case & book SN CF017216
- Approx. 400 rounds of .223 cal.
ALL FFL LAWS APPLY. ALL OUT OF STATE FIREARM BUYERS MUST PRESENT A CURRENT FFL LICENSE. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Jacob Reed’s & Sons, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania sword with sheath
- 45 Colt, 250 GR 50 Central Fire, Tramax
- Remington Klean Bore 22 LR
- Winchester 50-22 long shot
- Klean Bore 22 LR
- F.M.J. 45 automatic, .45 ACP 230 GR
- Peters 12 ga. 2 ¾
- Lot 12 ga.; 1 Western 12 ga super
- Winchester 50-32 automatic, Colt Full Patch
- Remington 25 automatic
- Remington 38 special
- Western 45 Colt
- Lot 410 shells
- Remington Arms Co. 16 ga. wooden Ammo box, Nitro 500
- Gun cleaning kit & misc
- 3 tier, Gone With The Wind parlor lamp signed Rutherford
- Crystal lamp with white & ivy pattern and hanging crystals
- Crystal lamp with frosted top and crystals
- 2 tier white and tan floral lamp
HOUSEHOLD & MISC
- Large, hard maple dining room table, 6 chairs and china hutch, very nice set
- Misc household furniture
- Approx. 5 tables of household & misc
- Partial List
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
- 1940s oak kitchen table & 4 chairs
- Oak rocking chair with carved goose head
- Camel back trunk
- Carved wooden rocking horse with horse hair mane & tail
- Wooden cylinder barrel butter churn
- Saw buck pack saddle
- Wall mirrors; 1 – 22”x34”, 1 – 13”x41”
- Oval wall mirror
- Early round top butcher block, nice piece
- Small tables
- 1940s cedar chest
- Wooden carpenters box
- Furst & Bradley MFG, Chicago, Ill. cast iron tractor seat
- Jones tractor seat
- Iron frog bank
- Iron planters plates
- Single tree
- Horse hames, wooden & metal, some with brass knobs
- Brass torch
- Block planes
- 2 buggy steps
- Ice tongs
- Hay hook
- Partial List
QUILTS & TABLECLOTHS
- Crock chicken waterer
- 5 gal. Western jug
- 4 & 10 gal. Ruckels
- Lot 2 – 4 gal. crocks
- Crock bowls
- Blue & white enamel coffee pot
- 2 blue & white enamel buckets with wooden handle, 1 with lid
- Gray granite coffee pot
- Pan & plate
- Cut glass pitcher & 3 glasses
- Marked sugar/creamer
- Marked bud vase
- 4 tall beer steins
- Pair tall gold trim pitchers
- Milk glass
- Lot Currier & Ives Winter Glaze dinnerware
- Set of colored Pyrex bowls
- Misc glassware
OWNER: ELMER & MARY JUSTUS
WALTER SCHEFFING BY SONDRA KAIBEL P.O.A.
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit, call for details.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!
This entry was posted in Auctions
. Bookmark the permalink