Roy Ellis Robinson Estate Auction – John Peterman & Ann Veasman Clemmer Co-ExecutorsDate: Saturday, August 6, 2016Time: 9:30amLocation:
671 Old Auburn Rd.; Elsberry, MO 63343Directions:
From Troy, MO go north on Hwy 61, 10 miles to left on Hwy E (towards Silex), go ½ mile to left on Old Auburn Road #503 and go 1 block to right on Auburn Church Road to sale on right.
Auctioneer’s Note: Roy was a lifetime resident of the Auburn area. This was the family farm where he was raised. He was 85. He served our country in the US Army receiving the Korean Service Medal and 2 Bronze Service Stars, attaining the rank of a Corporal. He truly loved his country and was a lifelong member of VFW Post 8828 and a lifetime member of the Sons of the American Revolution on behalf of his ancestor Capt. Isaac Newton Ellis (1752-1833) and devoted member of the Auburn Presbyterian Church. This is truly a lifetime collection. The buildings are full, so please note this is a partial list. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
22 TRACTORS – SALVAGE – PARTS & COLLECTORS TRACTORS
- Ford 5000 gas tractor with 727 front end loader, 16.9-30 tires, shows 4,2xx hrs
- Oliver row crop 70, tri front end
- Massey Ferguson 175, SN 9AI57330 with wide front end & 16.9-28 tires, As Is
- John Deere A, SN 646524
- Allis Chalmers WD with wide front end
- 7 – 8N & 9N Ford tractors from complete to salvage
- Massey Harris 44 tractor SN 44-GR2247
- Massey Harris 44 (six) SN 14-6-GR2748
- Massey Harris 30 SN GR9781
- Farmall McCormick M with tri front end
- Case Vac, SN 5651406, good rubber with 3 pt
- Farmall A with wide front end & sickle mower
- Minneapolis Moline Model 445-856403A
- Massey Harris 44, As Is
- Massey Harris Industrial tractor with loader, As Is
- McCormick Farmall Cub, SN 108343 with wide front end & belly mower
- Ford #947 pull type brush hog, 12’
- Flair bed grain wagon
- 6 flat bed rubber tired farm wagons; 1 with grain sides, various conditions
- Ford 3 pt, 6’ blade
- 5’ pull type brush hog
- Big bale spear
- 3 pt slip scoop
- 2 – 5’, 3 pt brush hogs
- 1 bottom plow
TRAILERS – BOX & STORAGE
- 12’ bumper hitch trailer, tandem axle with steel bed, no title
- 1979 Fruehauf 46’ box type trailer, no title, used for storage
- 8’x16’ box bed, aluminum, storage trailer
- 16’ metal flat bed for truck
- 1968 Jeepster Commando, V-6, 4 wheel drive, As Is, no title
COLLECTOR & PARTS CARS
- 1948 Oldsmobile, 4 door, kept garaged
- 1968 Plymouth 4 door, kept garaged
- Chrysler Fifth Avenue, parts car Vin. 1C3DF66T7SX661561
- 1 wooden wheel, 1 horse cart
- 1 rubber tired, 1 horse cart
12’X60’ MOBILE HOME FOR SALVAGE
- Motors, 1 Ford industrial
- Hood, Ferguson
- Parts tractors
- Misc parts
ANTIQUES & MISC
- New 7’x9’ garage door
- Ammo boxes
- Camel back trunk
- Western Flyer child’s wagon
- Brass bed
- Barn lantern
- Saddles & harness
- Reel push mower
- Load binders
- Log chain
- Lot bicycles
- Flat top trunks
- Wooden sash windows
- Iron implement wheels
- Gas & oil cans
- Blue jars
- Ram hood ornament
- Double trees
- Very, Very Partial List. The buildings are full to the top. I would guess at least 3 to 4 trailer loads, no way to tell.
OWNER: ROY ELLIS ROBINSON ESTATE
JOHN PETERMAN & ANN VEASMAN CLEMMER CO-EXECUTORS
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit, call for details.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!
This entry was posted in Auctions
. Bookmark the permalink