From Bowling Green, MO go south on Hwy 61, 7 miles to right on Pike County Road 305 (next County Road right past Hwy WW). Go ¾ mile to left on Pike 301, go 0.3 mile to right on Pike County Road 304 and go 1 mile to lane on right (last farm on right) #20100.
From Eolia go north on Hwy 61, 4.3 miles to left on Pike 305, go ¾ mile to left on Pike 301, go 0.3 mile to right on Pike 304, go 1 mile to lane on right (last farm on right) #20100.
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE Jim & Marie have been married 60 years. They bought this farm in 1969. Most every building they built. They have farmed their whole life. Jim is 81. He’s decided it’s time to pass his farm on to a younger generation. Here’s an excellent line of tractors and farm equipment. Most were bought new or he’s the second owner. Be sure and check out the farm, it’s just a real nice combination stock farm that Jim & Marie have spent over 46 years improving on. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
CLICK HERE FOR AERIAL ON THIS FARM
CLICK HERE FOR VISUAL ON THIS FARM
REAL ESTATE TO BE OFFERED AT 2:00 P.M.
160 acres m/l in Section 22 TWP 52N R 2W in Pike County, Subject to Easements of Record, Exact Legal to Govern
160 acres with 105 acres tillable with balance in pasture and woods. Presently in wheat, 62 acres in beans and balance in hay. The farm is fenced and cross fenced with 3 good ponds and spring fed creek
Improvements include a 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch style home built new in 1974 with add on in 1995. The home features a big country kitchen/dining room, large living room and mud room. The home has a walkout basement that is partially finished with 4th bedroom, family room and partial bath.
Updates include complete new roof with tear off , approximately 5 years old, Lennox gas furnace in 2004 and central air in 2006. The home has vinyl siding and is move in ready.
Other improvements include a detached 3 car garage and shop, 6 metal storage/machine and hay sheds and 2 grain bins with dryers – one with heater & sweep, 5,000 bu. total and a deep well.
The Leverenz’s bought this farm in 1969. It was a combination livestock/row crop farm where they raised hogs, cattle, corn, beans, wheat & hay. Here’s a nice farm that offers income plus excellent deer hunting with a nice set of improvements and good access to Hwy 61. For more information or to view the farm prior to the sale contact David or Dusty at 636-366-4206,
NOTE: Due to the law on lead based paint & lead based paint hazards on any home built prior to 1978, any inspections for lead base paint by a purchaser must be done 10 days prior to the auction. Buyers will be given an EPA pamphlet & will be required to sign a disclosure acknowledging that you were given the information.
OPEN HOUSE ON THE REAL ESTATE is Sunday August 14, 2016 from 3:00 to 5:00 P.M. or by appointment. Bring your 4-wheelers.
Terms: 10% down day of sale with the balance of cash at closing on or before 30 days after the sale with possession at closing. Possession of crop ground, presently in beans, after harvest.
- 2011 New Holland TD, 5050 diesel, 85 hp tractor, 4 wheel drive with cab & air, 18.4-34 tires, 12 speed shift, sells with New Holland 820 TL hydra front end loader with 7’ bucket, bought new, only 1,2xx hrs, sharp
- 1999, 7710 Ford diesel II tractor with flat top cab with air, 18.4-34 tires, second owner, only 4,500 hrs
STOCK TRAILER – HAY & FLATBED TRAILERS
- 2006 Ranch King 20’ gooseneck stock trailer, like new
- 14’ flatbed tandem axle trailer with title
- Gooseneck, homemade big bale hay trailer, hauls 8 bales on main level
- Homemade, big bale trailer, holds 6 bales on the main level
- 2006 John Deere 567, big round hay baler, twine tie, 6’x6’ bales, bought new
- Case 8330 hay bine-cutter/conditioner, kept shedded
- BF-240 SH, 3 pt, 8’ sickle mower, bought new, 3 yrs. old
- Vicon 2400, 3 pt, 8’ disk mower
- New Holland Model HT 152 hay rake, 12 wheel, approx. 4 yrs. old, bought new
- Claas Volto 52 T, 4 basket tedder
- Farmhand 5 wheel hay rake, 9’
- 3 pt bale spears & forks, 1 with 5th wheel hitch
FARM & TILLAGE EQUIPMENT
- Bush Hog #297, 3 pt, 8’ brush hog, bought new
- 6 ton, pull type fertilizer buggy, tandem axle, PTO type with flotation tires
- International #10, 18 hole wheat drill with double cutters
- 3 pt Danhauser posthole digger with 10” auger
- I.H. #37, 12’ wheel disk
- AC #333, 11 row bean planter, 15” rows
- John Deere 4 bottom, semi mounted plow
- 3 pt, 10’ Ford chisel plow, 11 shank with harrow attachment
- 8 row, 30”, 3 pt cultivator, wing type
- 3 pt Bush Hog, adjustable blade Model 90-08, bought new
- 3 section & 2 section drag harrows
- Brady 3270, 12’ pull type field cultivator
- 2 grass seeders; 1 PTO type, 1 – 12 volt type
- Pull type sprayer, 300 gal. tank with 40’ boom, good sprayer
- Big Blue PTO type manure spreader on rubber, kept shedded
- 4 pipe big bale feeders
- 14 aluminum type panel gates
- 8 pipe farm gates
- 1998 Freight Liner FL 70, peg axle grain truck with 16’ bed with roll over tarp and hoist, 6 speed, nice truck
- Westfield 60’ portable, 8” grain auger with swing away hopper
- 30’ auger for load out, hydraulic drive, homemade
- Metal bed, farm wagon with hoist on John Deere running gear
- The Clipper Fanner mill
- Gravity bed wagon mounted on trailer frame
- 4” portable grain auger
SHOP TOOLS – FARM SUPPLIES – MISC
- Magna Force 5 hp portable air compressor
- Acetylene set with tanks
- Portable generator
- Lincoln 225 welder
- 300 gal. fuel tank
- 3 pt draw bar
- Air impact wrench
- Set ¾ drive sockets
- Large lot implement tires, wheels, etc.
- High Flo 12 volt sprayer for 4 wheeler
- Let 16.9-34 tractor tire chains
- Lot hydraulic hose
- Hydraulic pump
- Lot yard & garden tools
- Scoop shovels
- Box end wrenches
- Brace bits
- Lot extension cords
- Open end/box end wrenches
- Partial list
ANTIQUES – HOUSEHOLD – MISC
- Antique wood heating stove
- King Wood heating stove
- Formica top kitchen table & 8 chairs
- Kitchen table & 4 vinyl chairs
- Antique walnut dresser
- Antique wooden high chair
- 1960s sofa & chair
- 1960s platform rocker & ottoman
- French Provincial vanity
- Antique wall mirrors
- Antique feed sacks, some printed
- Antique stove shovel & pokers
- LC Smith typewriter
- Patio furniture
- Pots, pans
- Misc toys
- Lot canning jars & canning supplies
- Partial list
- The Handy Junior Button machine
- Misc upholstery supplies
H. JAMES (JIM) & MARIE LEVERENZ
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!