From Troy take Hwy 47 east to left on Hwy W to right on Hwy Y and go 4.5 miles to left on Sand Hill Road and go 0.4 mile to sale on left #139
OR From Winfield, take Hwy 79 north to left on Hwy Y and go 3.5 miles to right on Sand Hill Road and go 0.4 miles to sale on left #139 Sand Hill Road
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE Mike & Susie have decided to retire in Arizona. They have a showplace. Everything is neat & clean. The Ford tractor is super clean. Investors, here’s a nice piece of real estate with no restrictions with 2 homes that can bring $1,400 a month and room for more. Or if you are in need of a home with an extended family or just need extra income to help make your payment, here’s one that will work. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
REAL ESTATE TO BE OFFERED AT 1:00 P.M.
6 acres m/l in Section 4 TWP 49N R 2E in Lincoln County MO and fronting on Sand Hill Road
Improvements include a 1992, 8 room, manufactured home on crawl space and slab
The home features 3 bedrooms, formal living room, formal dining room, custom kitchen with cook stove & dishwasher, great room with gas fireplace, 2 bathrooms, the master bedroom has garden tub & walk in shower, huge craft room or bonus room, utility room and oversize attached 24’x26’ 2 car garage with covered front and back porches. The home is total electric, has vinyl siding and is move in ready. Other improvements include a 30’x30’ Morton type building with concrete floor and electric.
The property is on public water & septic and located in the Winfield School District. Note, property is located on a hill with easy access to Hwy 79.
The 6 acres is a combination of pasture and woods, plenty of room for a horse or livestock.
Here’s a nice place in the country with a beautiful home that’s move in ready, a nice shop and plenty of room for the family pets to roam.
Terms: 10% down day of sale with the balance of cash at closing on or before 30 days after the sale with possession at closing.
OPEN HOUSE ON THE REAL ESTATE is Thursday August 25, 2016 from 5:00 – 7:00 P.M. Or for private showing contact David or Dusty at 636-366-4206
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
TRACTOR & EQUIPMENT – SELLS AT 2:30 P.M.
- Ford Diesel 1310, 4 wheel drive tractor, looks new, only 947 hrs, 3 pt with roll bar, sharp
- Land Pride AT 2560, 3 pt, side discharge, finish mower
- Southeast 3 pt, 6’ blade, adjustable, like new
- 3 pt. log splitter, cylinder type, homemade
ANVIL – APPROX. 100 LB. ON STAND
YARD & GARDEN TOOLS & MISC
- Craftsman Eager 1, power gear drive, 22” lawn mower with bagger
- Scorpion, 25 gal., 12 volt sprayer
- Craftsman Quiet Cut, 18” push mower
- 165 gal. poly water hauling tank
- Werner 24’ aluminum extension ladder, like new
- Speedrite electric fencer in box
- Rubbermaid, high wheel dump cart
- Stihl chainsaw protective chaps, new
- Chimney cleaning brush
- Black & Decker battery charger
- Aluminum scoop shovel
- Pitch forks, rakes, shovels
- 4 garden hoses
- Blower Paramount with bagger
- Tire locks for RV
SHOP & WOODWORKING TOOLS
- Shop Smith; lathe, band saw, belt sander, planer, etc. like new
- Delta dust collector, Model 50-840, like new
- Delta kick stand with Sears Contractor Series, 8 ¼ in. slide compound miter saw, 2 hp, like new
- Craftsman Contractor Series, 10” belt driven table saw
- 7’x3’ roll around work bench
- DeWalt DW 682 plate joiner, new in box
- Johnson Hot Shot laser level with case
- Porter Cable profile sander
- Delta 16” variable speed scroll saw
- Duracraft 1 hp, heavy duty bench grinder
- Heavy duty roll around floor jack
- Delta 15” scroll saw
- Craftsman miter saw
- Hobart hood welding helmet
- Halogen lights by DeWalt
- Craftsman roller stand
- Sand blaster gun & hood
- Mobile King Kong, all purpose job box
- LP 3 burner heater
- 6 AW G type 600 volt cable
- Drill Doctor in case
- Shelving, storage cabinets, etc.
ZAREBA ELECTRIC GATE OPENER
Solar or Electric with approx. 1200 ft. wire
AVID MICROCHIP READER – AVID MINI TRACKER ID SYSTEM
MOBILE HOME – SELLS AFTER REAL ESTATE
- 1997 Wast singlewide mobile home; 3 bedroom, 2 bath with living room, kitchen and covered front porch. Presently rented for $500.00 per month, on separate water meter & septic, present tenant has been there 13 years, shows immaculate
HOUSEHOLD & MISC
- Kenmore Elite refrigerator/freezer, white, same as new, freezer in bottom
- Crosley, Heavy Duty, large capacity, automatic washer
- Crosley automatic, electric dryer, white, like new
- Kenmore microwave, white
- Flexsteel sofa, 3 cushion
- Oak, Amish made, 2 piece china hutch, same as new, cost over $900 new
- Brother sewing machine in cabinet
- White, modern china hutch
- Curio cabinet, dark mahogany
- Tea cart
- 2 bar stools
- Bedside chest
- Office desk
- Floor rugs
- Wire mesh patio table & 3 chairs
- Epson, desk type copier, 630 Series
- Delta computer vacuum tube in case
- End table
- Card table & 4 chairs
- Bleacher chairs
- Sewing supplies
- Canning supplies
- Lot 4 piece shelving
- Lot western, hardback books
- Lot chicken decoration
- Pots, pans, bake ware
- Misc dishes
- Lot coat hangers
- Lot decorative rock
- Lot flower pots
- Partial List
BARREL RACING SADDLE – SELLS AT 1:30 P.M.
- Dakota 320 BR FX 16 – 16” flex tree, barrel racing saddle, like new
- Saddle stand
- Horse feed bucket
FIREARMS – SELL AT 12:30 P.M.
- Ithaca Model M-49, lever action 22 S-L-LR
- Crossman 760 pellet gun
ALL FFL LAWS APPLY. ALL OUT OF STATE FIREARM BUYERS MUST PRESENT A CURRENT FFL LICENSE. NO EXCEPTIONS
OWNER: MICHAEL & SUZANNE WILLEY
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!