Ron & Diann Smith AuctionDate: Saturday, September 10, 2016Time: 10:00amLocation:
Warren County Fairgrounds; 615 Fairgrounds Road; Warrenton, MO 63383Directions:
Take I-70 to Warrenton Hwy 47 Exit, go north on Hwy 47 approximately 1 mile to Fairgrounds Road on left and follow to Fairgrounds
Note: Sale will be held indoors, come rain or shine.
Auctioneer’s Note: Ron & Diann had a beautiful home on the lake. It sold and there wasn’t time to hold an auction, so everything is being moved to the Fairgrounds. This is some of the nicest bar memorabilia you’ll see. Everything is very neat and clean, with several nice collections to sell. Please note this is a partial list as things were packed away. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
- 18’ tandem axle, flatbed trailer, no title
4 MAN PADDLE BOAT
Approx. 50 arrowheads
EXTENSIVE STAMP COLLECTION
50¢ Red White & Blue, nice piece
STAINLESS STEEL WORK TABLES
- 10’ stainless steel table
- 8’ butcher block table with stainless legs
- 2 – 5’ stainless steel table top cabinets with sliding doors
- 3’ stainless steel table, open cabinet
- 5’ stainless steel table with bottom shelf
5’ CRAFTSMAN GUN SAFE
2 TABLETOP H MODEL TRAIN LAY OUTS
With Accessories, Train Track, Trees, Figurines, Etc.
LAWN & GARDEN TOOLS
- Stihl pole extension chainsaw
- Yard tools
HOT TUB – OUTDOOR TYPE WITH COVER
1800s Pocket Watches to Mickey Mouse Watch
2 LARGE RED METAL SANTA SLEIGHS
Store Display Type
HOUSEHOLD & MISC
- Bedroom set; headboard, chest, dresser & nightstand
- 2 dining room sets
- Couch & loveseat set
- 5’ curio cabinet
- Plant stands
- 6’ slate top table with drawer
- 5 black swivel bar stools
- Tall, carved cabinet display case
- Folding, room divider screen
- Rocking chair
- Concrete table with 2 benches
- Outdoor fire pit
- Gas barbeque pit
- Large, statuesque concrete water fountain
- Wrought iron bench & chair
- Concrete bench
- Organ with bench
- Metro rack, shelving unit
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
- Hobart, large, general store, coffee grinder
- Cherub figural shelf clock
- Crosa figural, angel shelf clock
- Slat back rocker
- Ornate clock with porcelain inlay
- 1800s mantel clock
- 1950s bench, café seat from Holly’s Café, red & white
- Carved lamp table
- 2 cedar chests
- Set of Big Boy dinner plates
- Hand painted art work
- Corn shucker
- Cistern pump
- Old bottles
- GE radio
- Philco radio
- 6’ oak & glass display case with sliding door
- Old Dobbs Hat with box & gloves
- Old cigar boxes
- Pocket knives
- 1930s inlay wall table
- Lot cigarette lighters
- 4 glass Coca Cola jars
- Ornate wall shelf
- Mustache mugs
- Green candy dish with red rose on top
- Bentwood youth chair
- School desk & chair
AFRICAN & ASIAN MEMORABILIA
- African figurines: native heads, leopard in tree, tigers on rock, giraffe, elephants, etc.
- Small carved cork Asian Village in case
- Hand painted set of hollowed out eggs in case
- Tall Asian ceramic vase
- Small tigers eye, ornate dish on stand
MISC OAK, CHERRY & REDWOOD LUMBER
VINTAGE DOLL HOUSE
LOT OLD SPORTING NEWSPAPERS 1930s – 1980s
LOT SPORTS FIGURINES
Stan The Man, Lou Brock, Pete Rose, Etc.
Signed Baseballs: Reggie Jackson & Red Schoendienst
LOT BAR MEMORABILIA
- Mirrors, pennants, light up signs, coke trays, tappers
- Old whiskey decanters; Beam’s Baggage Car Decanter w/box, etc.
- Collection beer cans
- Neon bar lights
- Neon Pepsi Cola sign
- Budweiser sign
- Lot decanters
- Busch clock
OWNER: RON & DIANN SMITH
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit, call for details.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!
This entry was posted in Auctions
. Bookmark the permalink