Auctioneer’s Note: Jim & Myrna owned Sidwell Construction as well as Sidwell Retirement Manor in Bowling Green. They decided it’s time to move to town. This is a complete sell out of their construction equipment , along with their shop tools. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
NOTE: Limited parking, not room for trailers. Pick up available Sunday & Monday.
BACKHOES & CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
– Case 580B, diesel backhoe, Model 580 BCK, SN 8780374 with cab with approx 18’ extend hoe and 80” front bucket, shows 5600 hrs
– Case Model 36, diesel backhoe with approx. 16’ Extendahoe with 20” bucket and 7’ front bucket
– 2 – 20” hoe buckets
– Diesel commercial power plant on a Ford F-350 chassis
– 14’ homemade, triple axle trailer with drawbar hitch
– 2 – 1960s, 1 Star aluminum, 14’, 4 seat, v bottom, aluminum fishing boats, 1 with trailer (no title)
– Starform boat
10 TON MANUAL LOG SPLITTER
– 3 pt, posthole digger
– 5500 watt, 11 hp generator, like new
– 1984 Ford 370, 2V, F-700 truck, 4 speed with 2 speed axle and Knapheide bed without riggers and Model 25 MS JLG scissor lift.
GRECO EH 333 COMMERCIAL PAINT SPRAYER
LAWN TRACTORS & EQUIPMENT
– John Deere 212 lawn mower with deck
– David Bradley walk behind tractor with disk, plow, harrow
COMMUTER 3 WHEELER
– Stainless steel, 1 basket electric deep fryer
HO GAUGE MODEL TRAIN TABLES
1 – 4’X6’ & 1 4 1/2’X8’
HOUSEHOLD – ANTIQUES & MISC
– Frigidaire, 13.7 cu. ft. upright deep freeze, like new
– Lot scaffolding
OWNER: JIM & MYRNA SIDWELL
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit, call for details.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!