Marion & Shirley Meier AuctionDate: Friday, April 7, 2017Time: 10:00amLocation:
N 16th Street & W. Locust Street Bowling Green, MO 63334Directions:
Take Hwy 61 to Bowling Green Exit, Business Hwy 61. Go north on Business Hwy 61 to left on Hwy Y or West Main Street, to right on N 16th Street to sale on left. Corner of 16th and W. Locust Street
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE Marion & Shirley were married in 1960 and moved to Bowling Green. Marion had many talents; he is a minister, he did lawn care, dug graves and had his own mechanics shop. Due to Marion’s health it’s time to slow down. Here are 2 nice Tracts in town, a real nice pickup, a nice line of Kubota lawn equipment and all the shop tools from his shop at home. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill Note: For more information, contact Bill at 573-470-0037
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
REAL ESTATE SELLS ABSOLUTE AT 12:30 P.M.
Tract 1: N. 16th Street, all of Lots 43 & 44 of Block 7 of D.L. Caldwells Addition to Bowling Green in Pike County MO, (excepting 5’ for sidewalks) said lots are 63 ½ ft x 120 ft. Exact Legal to Govern.
Improvements include a 30’x48’ metal shop/2 car garage with concrete floor, overhead and walk-in door, nice building
Tract 2: 1305 W. Main Street; Lots 125 & 126 in Block Eighteen in D.L. Caldwells
Addition to the City of Bowling Green, being approximately 125’x120’ corner lot on W. Main Street & N 13th Street. Super building lot with no improvements
To view the above Lots contact Bill at 573-470-0037
Terms: 10% down day of sale with the balance of cash at closing on or before 30 days after the sale with possession at closing.
PICKUP SELLS AT 1:00 P.M.
- 2005 Dodge SLT, extended cab (4 door), 2 wheel drive, auto w/air, with Roll-N-Lock bed cover, extra clean, only 47,295 miles
TRACTOR & FARM EQUIPMENT SELL AFTER PICKUP
- Kubota B2910, diesel HST, 4 wheel drive, power steering, sells with Kubota LA401 hydraulic loader & 6’ mower deck, bought new, only 1005 hrs
- Ford 8N tractor, sharp
- Woods GTR-72, 3 pt, 6’ reverse type, rear tine tiller, same as new
- 3 pt, 2 bottom plow
- 3 pt, 6’ disk with 14” blades, extra nice
LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
- Kubota ZD 331, commercial zero turn, diesel lawn mower with 72” Pro front mower deck, bought new, 1166 hrs
- Kubota GF 1800, diesel, zero turn, 54” cut, bought new, 1015 hrs
- Kubota G 1900, 4 wheel steering, diesel HST, 50” deck with bagger, bought new, 717 hrs
- Stihl MM55 walk behind tiller
- Troy Bilt horse, rear tine tiller
- Ryobi 31-CC, 9”, 2 cycle tiller
- Yard dump trailer
- Precision garden seeder
- Stihl MS 170 chainsaw
- Stihl FS 90R, 2 cycle weed eater
- Stihl SH 85 blower
- Brute electric start, 6.75 hp, 22”, self propelled lawn mower
- Stihl HT-755 pole saw, 2 cycle
- Stihl HS-80 hedge trimmer
- Electric hedge trimmer
- Push garden plow
- Lot shovels, rake, forks, etc.
- Stainless steel walk board
- Davidson step ladder
- Little Giant ladder
- Aluminum sawhorses
- Lot 2x4s – 1x6s
- Lot tomato cages
- Partial List
BOAT SELLS AT 1:00 P.M.
- 1978 IMP fiberglass Apache boat with inboard MerCruiser motor and 1973 tandem axle trailer with title
FIREARMS – GUN CABINET – AMMO SELL AT 12:00 NOON
- Ithaca Model XL 300, 12 ga, automatic
- Western Field 22 S-L-LR, SB 808C, semi automatic
- 12 ga, single shot
- Antique 1877, bolt action, As Is
- New Dosko, hard case
- Handmade 8 gun, gun cabinet, built by James Edward Allen
- Set binoculars
- Lot assorted ammo
ALL FFL LAWS APPLY. ALL OUT OF STATE FIREARM BUYERS MUST PRESENT A CURRENT FFL LICENSE. NO EXCEPTIONS
SHOP & HAND TOOLS
- Matco, roll around tool cabinet
- Curtis air compressor
- Dry wall lift
- Milwaukee sawsall
- New cut out tool
- Platinum gas saver
- Open end/box end wrenches
- Lot body tools
- Socket sets
- Pliers, wrenches, etc.
- Push-pull rams
- Machinist vise
- Come alongs
- Tool boxes
- Note Partial List – at least 1 trailer load of tools
HOUSEHOLD & MISC
- Antique, oak library table
- Roper refrigerator
- New remote control, portable CD player
- New GO video
- Lot new in box, misc household
- Single bed
- File cabinet
- Used gas FA furnace
- End tables – coffee tables
- New Gerber toilet
- Used, gas hot water heater
- Oak kitchen table
- Antique canning jars
- Antique ammo box
- Misc household furniture
BURIAL CASKET CASE/CARRIER – TENT & POSTS – ACCESSORIES
OWNER: MARION & SHIRLEY MEIER
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!
This entry was posted in Auctions
. Bookmark the permalink