Take I-70 to Warrenton, MO Hwy 47 Exit 193, go south on Hwy 47, 7.5 miles to farm on the left – first farm past Hwy CC
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE Mervin & Kathy Box enjoyed 50 years of marriage. Merv went to work at GM at age 21 and worked there until he retired. Kathy owned Kathy’s Kiddie Kare for 28 years. They moved to Warrenton in 1989 to “The Farm” where they enjoyed their large garden & fruit tree orchard, cattle & horses. Their farm was a gathering place for their family with fishing, campfires, hunting or a ride on the golf cart. Be sure and check out the Real Estate, what a great place to raise your family. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO LUNCH WAGON AT THIS AUCTION.
REAL ESTATE TO BE OFFERED AT 1:30 P.M.
15 acres m/l in Section 28 TWP 46N R 2W in Warren County, MO, Subject to Easements of Record, Exact Legal to Govern. Improvements include a 2800+ sq. ft., ranch home built in 2007. The home features 8 rooms; 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths (master has full bath & walk-in closet), large kitchen w/oak cabinets, appliances & center island, formal dining room, great room w/vault ceiling & buck stove fireplace, huge living room, main floor laundry and finished sunroom. The home has a walkout basement w/2 gas furnaces w/central air and deep well and septic. The home has vinyl siding and is move-in ready. Nice, open floor plan home.
Other improvements include 30’x40’ 2 car garage & shop, a 26’x34’ 2 car garage, a 28’x28’ 2 car garage & shop, a 16’x80’ livestock shed and a 14’x16’ storage shed.
This is a nice tract of land with frontage on Hwy 47, approx. ½ open with balance in woods, 2 small ponds and an orchard. Great place to raise a family, plenty of room for a garden, livestock and a place to hunt and fish with easy access to I-70.
For more information on the real estate, contact David or Dusty at 636-366-4206
OPEN HOUSE ON THE REAL ESTATE is Friday May 5, 2017 from 5:00 to 7:00 P.M. Or by appointment
Terms: 10% down day of sale with the balance of cash at closing on or before 30 days after the sale with possession at closing.
CLICK HERE FOR VISUAL TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
- 1993 Buick Park Avenue Ultra, 4 door, full power, extra clean, shows 163,297 miles
- 1984 Cadillac Sedan de Ville, 4 door, automatic w/level ride system, shows 86,387 miles, extra clean, here’s one for the collectors
- 1979 Jeep J-7, complete, 8 cylinder, 45hp, stored inside, title not transferable
TRACTOR & FARM EQUIPMENT
- Massey Ferguson, 230 diesel tractor w/high-low transmission, 3 pt w/PTO, SN 9A344595, shows 932 hrs
- Land Pride2572, 3 pt finish mower
- Bush Hog, 3 pt, 5’ brush hog
- Farm Star 3 pt posthole digger w/2 augers
- Massey Harrison 3 pt, 7’ disk
- 3 pt big bale spear
- Dearborn 3 pt, 2 bottom plow
- 3 pt, 6’ heavy duty adjustable blade
- Gannon 3pt, 6’, 7 knife box scraper
- Work Saver, 12 volt, grass seeder
STOCK & FLATBED TRAILERS
- 1989 – 16’ Big Valley, tandem axle stock trailer
- 15’ tandem axle flatbed trailer w/ramps & ball hitch
- 4’x7’ single axle trailer, Ditch Witch
LOT HUNTING & POCKET KNIVES
- Remington 30-06 semi-automatic w/3×9 scope & hard case
- Llama Extra 9mm hand gun SN 45515
- Remington Model 121, The Field Master 22 pump S-L-LR
- Ruger Model 10-22 carbine, cal. 22 LR
- Witte H.D.W.E. Co., St. Louis, MO Xpert 22, bolt action
- 2 Glenfield Model 60, semi-automatic, 22 LR by Marlin
- Winchester Model 94, 30-30 Win, lever action
- U.S. Hi Standard Model B, 22LR, handgun
- Mossberg, Model 185K-B, 20 ga, 2 ¾ bolt action
- Western Arms, 12 ga, single shot
- Power Master 66 pellet gun
- Marksman Repeater B.B., cal .177
- BB gun w/scope
- Remington Armory 1918, parts gun
- Lot ammo; 12 ga, 22 cal, 9mm Lugar, etc.
- Gun cleaning kits
ALL FFL LAWS APPLY. ALL OUT OF STATE FIREARM BUYERS MUST PRESENT A CURRENT FFL LICENSE. NO EXCEPTIONS
HOUSEHOLD & MISC
- Oversize Power Lift chair in blue, like new, bought new
- Massive, leaded glass entertainment center, heavily carved, beautiful set
- Large, 2 door TV cabinet
- Office desk
- Set Knowels, Rose painted china
- Set heat proof china
- Picnic table
- Hamilton Beach food processor
- Kitchen Magician
- Saturday Evening Post glasses
- Lot handicap walkers, chair, etc.
- Lot crafts
- Towle porcelain doll, Desiree
- Lot games
- Canning jars
- Lot wooden Christmas yard decorations
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
- Music cabinet
- 4 metal lockers
- Hanson scale
- Ammo box
- Railroad spike hammer
- Bob Russell baseball uniform
- Cast iron pot
- Iron implement wheels
- Horse drawn implement, yard decorations
- Galvanized washtub
- Buggy whips
LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
- Craftsman 5.5 hp, garden tiller, 24”
- Yard Machine 4 hp, 22” cut push mower
- 2 wheel yard dump trailer
- Homelite Super 2 chainsaw
- 22’ aluminum extension ladder
- 12’ extension ladder
- Shovels, rakes, picks, hoes, pitch forks
- Lot gas cans
- Hand sprayer
LIVESTOCK & FARM SUPPLIES
- Cattle head catcher, post mount type
- 2 Farm Master, galvanized stock tanks
- Set Freeburg, wooden pickup stock racks
- Farm gate
- Lot used T posts
- 2 partial rolls of woven wire
- Roll barbed wire
- Log chains
- Stock tank heaters
- Lot cleves
- Wire stretcher
- Grain scoop
- Hand posthole digger
- Homemade metal feed troughs
2 WESTERN FULL SIZE SADDLES
14’ FLAT BOTTOM JON BOAT
EZ GO ELECTRIC GOLF CART
W/Charger, Runs, Needs new batteries
SHOP TOOLS & MISC
- Magna Force, 6 ½ hp, upright air compressor
- Coleman Power Mate, 4000 watt, 8 hp generator
- Bench grinder
- Acetylene set w/tanks
- Roll around floor jack
- Ritchie, Yellow Jacket high vacuum
- Ram set
- Air conditioner gauges
- Service pump
- Metal work table
- Welding supplies
- Bench vise
- 2 metal storage cabinets
- Lot hammers
- Lot screwdrivers
- Lot electric supplies
- Lot scrap
- Lot copper scrap
- Lot hardware
OWNER: MERVIN & KATHY BOX ESTATE
LAURA FORGUE, EXECUTOR
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!