Auctioneer’s Note: Terri & her daughter were very successful with their horses. The tractor is like new, as is the Harley. Not a lot of smalls – Please be on time, approx. a 3 hr. sale. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
· John Deere 5300, diesel tractor, 2 wheel drive, open station, 14.9-28 tires, only 775 hrs.
· 6’ 3 pt. box scraper
· 3 pt, 6’ brush hog
· 3 pt, big bale hay fork
· 3 pt boom
· Honda Rancher ES 4 wheeler, adult driven, nice 4 wheeler
· Gas golf cart, runs good
· 1979, 16’ bumper hitch, stock trailer w/tack room
· 8’x20’x8’ tall, split rear door, storage trailer
· 1998 Remington, Model 870 Wingmaster, 12 ga. NWTF Gun of the Year, Semi-fancy grade, walnut stock, nickel receiver, engraved with a wild turkey scene by Rob Keck w/the 25th Anniversary logo #0600, N.I.B.
· Savage 22 mag, 410 over/under
· 2 game cameras
ALL FFL LAWS APPLY. ALL OUT OF STATE FIREARM BUYERS MUST PRESENT A CURRENT FFL LICENSE. NO EXCEPTIONS
ZERO TURN LAWN MOWER
SADDLES & TACK
SHOP TOOLS & MISC
2 PEPSI TITAN BICYCLES – LIKE NEW
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
HOUSEHOLD & MISC
GRANDFATHER CLOCK SELLS AT 11:30 A.M.
DEER HEAD MOUNTS
CZ-5 QUICK SILVER METAL DETECTOR
RAMS & CARDINAL MEMORABILIA
TO BE SOLD BY JIM & LAURIE MEINERS – Approx. 12:00 Noon
BOBCAT & BACKHOE
OWNER: TERRI BOUCKAERT
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit, call for details.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!