Take I-70 to Bryan Road Exit 216. Take the North Outer Road East (W. Terra Lane) to first left on Genteman Road, cross railroad tracks to first right on Hickory Hill Drive and go ½ mile to sale on right #24 Hickory Hill Drive
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE Beautiful, modern home in a rural setting with great access to I-70, many updates and move in ready. One of the nicest travel trailers we’ve sold, along with a nice collection of firearms, lawn & shop tools. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
REAL ESTATE TO BE OFFERED AT 12:00 NOON
Lot #26 in Hickory Hill Farm #2 being approx. 3.05 acres m/l in Unincorporated St. Charles County and located in the Fort Zumwalt School District.
Improvements include a 2800 sq. ft. total electric 7 room, 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 2 story, contemporary frame home w/master bedroom on the main level, beautiful updated oak kitchen w/granite countertops, formal dining room w/wet bar, great room w/stone fireplace w/insert, vault ceiling, closed in sunroom, main floor laundry and 2 full baths. The 2nd story consists of 3 bedrooms and full bath. The lower level walkout has a family room, full bath and utility room. The home has a lower level 2 car garage, storage area, vinyl siding. There is an above ground pool & deck and the well is a 2 party shared deep well and septic. Home was built in 1977.
A beautiful home on a large lot, approx. 2/3rds wooded w/a place for a food plot or garden.
Terms: 10% down day of sale with the balance of cash at closing on or before 30 days after the sale with possession at closing.
For more information or to inspect the real estate prior to the sale, contact David or Dusty at 636-366-4206
OPEN HOUSE ON THE REAL ESTATE is Thursday June 1, 2017 from 5:00 to 7:00 P.M. or by appointment.
NOTE: Due to the law on lead based paint & lead based paint hazards on any home built prior to 1978, any inspections for lead base paint by a purchaser must be done 10 days prior to the auction. Buyers will be given an EPA pamphlet & will be required to sign a disclosure acknowledging that you were given the information.
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
1978 YAMAHA IT-175 MOTORCYCLE 1125 MILES, NICE BIKE
RV SELLS AT 12:30 P.M.
- 2010 Jayco Eagle 324 BHDS, 32’ bumper hitch travel trailer w/2 tip outs, sleeps 8, MB has queen bed, loaded, over $40,000 new, excellent condition, for interior pictures contact our office
FIREARMS SELL AFTER RV
- S&W 357 mag
- High Standard 22 cal, sharp shooter – M
- Marlin Original Golden, 39A, 22 cal
- Marlin Model 15 YN, 22 cal, bolt action
- Remington Model 870 Express Magnum, 2 ¾ /3” pump
- Winchester Ranger Mod 120, 12 ga, 2 ¾ /3”
- Marlin Mod 783 22 mag, bolt action w/scope
- Windham AR-15 Mod WW15, .223-5.56mm
- H&R Topper Jr. Classic, 20 ga, Model P, 3”
- Lot ammo: 357, 22, 38 Special, 12 ga, 20 ga, 9mm, Luger, 410, 12 ga mag, 12 ga Royal Buck
- Lot hunting clothes
- Doe head mount
- Lot antlers
- 2 tree type, deer stands
- Lot turkey fan feathers
ALL FFL LAWS APPLY. ALL OUT OF STATE FIREARM BUYERS MUST PRESENT A CURRENT FFL LICENSE. NO EXCEPTIONS
WINCHESTER FLOOR MODEL GUN SAFE
LAWN MOWER – SHOP TOOLS – MISC
- Husqvarna YTH 22V46, riding lawn mower
- DeWalt 200 PSI, 1.8 hp upright portable air compressor
- Stihl MS 390 chainsaw
- Husqvarna 125 B, 2 cycle blower
- Bench vise
- Genie 10 gal. shop vac
- Delta 8” bench grinder
- Sump pump w/hose
- Ship & Shore speed charger
- Aluminum extension & step ladder
- Garden hose
- Tool boxes
- Bolt cutters
- Car ramps
- Lot hardware
- Lot sockets, wrenches, etc.
- Extension cords
- Gas cans
- Rakes, shovels, hoes, etc.
- Mole traps
- 2, 2 wheel dollies
- Misc tackle
- Partial List
HOUSEHOLD & MISC
- Stainless steel Frigidaire, 2 door refrigerator/freezer w/water & ice dispenser, nice
- Stainless steel, smooth top electric cook stove
- Whirlpool microwave
- Whirlpool automatic washer, like new
- Maytag electric dryer, older model
- King size bedroom set: pine frame w/bed complete, dresser, chest & nightstand, very nice set
- Oak dining room table & 8 chairs, very nice set
- GE refrigerator, white, single door, nice box
- 12 cu. ft. Universal by Rheem, upright freezer
- Pine frame, 3 cushion sofa & love seat, nice
- Samsung, flat screen TV
- Maple single bed, complete
- Single bed complete
- Pine dresser
- Oak frame sofa
- Wing back living room chair
- Essick Air humidifier
- 2 leather rocker recliners
- Entertainment center
- Set Pollcaudio, floor model speakers
- Nice patio table & 6 chairs, in sunroom, very nice set
- Slate top coffee table
- Pioneer Elite stereo
- Set Energy speakers
- Trimline treadmill
- Hoover Wind Tunnel
- Oak lamp table
- Corner cabinet
- Bissell spin scrub
- Office chair
- Office desk
- Whirlpool gold, dehumidifier
- Vintage Commadore 128 computer
- Crock pots
- Pots, pans, bake ware
- Antique barn lantern
- Antique coal bucket
- Lot wall pictures in frames & home décor
- Lot kitchen utensils
- Golf clubs
- Mixing bowls
- 2 door storage cabinet
- Oak bar stool
- Wire mesh patio table & 4 chairs
- Brinkman outdoor grill
- Butcher knife set
- Ranger Thermo, men’s boots
- Sleeping bags
- Storage cabinet
- Camping supplies
- Wine jugs
- Bottle capper
- Vinyl records
- File cabinet
- Lot coolers
- Partial List – Several box lots
OWNER: ESTATE OF CHRISTOPHER F. NEUSTADT
TODD PLEIMANN, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!