Auctioneer’s Bob & Janet had a beautiful home in Callaway Valley in New Melle. Bob worked at McDonnell. Everything is very neat & clean. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
FIREARMS – AMMO – ACCESSORIES SELL APPROX. 1:30 P.M.
· Browning Challenger 22 pistol in leather case w/owner’s manual
· Browning BPS 10 ga, NIB w/all manuals
· Rossi 2 in 1, 410, .22, NIB w/all manuals
· Colt Mark IV Series 70 pistol, Government Model 45 w/additional 22 barrel, clips for 45 & 22
· Antique black powder, double barrel pistol
· Black BB gun pistol, no name
· Thompson Contender 45 pistol, holds 45 or 410
· AR15, .223 w/2-30 round clips & additional folding stock
· WWI bayonet, no sheath, wood handle
· WWI leather gun holster
· Small brown leather gun holster
· .769 – 30 round clips
· Black police issue, leather belt & holster
· Hopkins & Allen pistol
· BB rifle w/wood stock, old
· BB rifle w/wood stock & strap, “Lion Brand” Made in China
· 1941 XIX Beretta Gardone, bolt action, 8mm
· Norinco SKS, 7.62x39mm, wood stock & strap
· Beretta Gardone VT w/silver etched plate, 12 ga. over & under
· Norinco 5.5x45mm, wood & leather strap AK74
· Stevens 12 ga, side by side, fancy butt, wood stock
· Forehand Arms, Pat. May 1897, 12 ga, side by side, double trigger
· Lot assorted ammo
ALL FFL LAWS APPLY. ALL OUT OF STATE FIREARM BUYERS MUST PRESENT A CURRENT FFL LICENSE. NO EXCEPTIONS
HOUSEHOLD & MISC
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
TERRY REDLIN PRINTS SELL AT 12:00 NOON
YARD & GARDEN TOOLS
We will sell the following private collection of 1940s, 1950s & 1960s record players and consoles of the Late Vincent Berger at Public Auction – Immediately following the Gaines Auction:
Approx. 2:30 P.M. in the Auction Barn
200 +, 1940s, 50s & 60s RESTORED, RECONDITIONED RECORD PLAYERS
Approx. 100 original, plus reconditioned & parts, many like new
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: When Mr. Berger passed he donated his entire collection to Community Opportunities to be sold, with the proceeds going to 2 charities in Lincoln County. His collection is amazing.
Please Note: The collection was boxed for shipping, so we don’t have photos at this time.
LATE VINCENT BERGER
OWNER: JANET GAINES – LATE BOB GAINES & LATE VINCENT BERGER
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit, call for details.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!