Roy E.Goettling AuctionDate: Sunday, February 4, 2018Time: 1:00pmLocation:
18380 Royal Drive; Warrenton, MO 63383Directions:
Take I-70 to Hwy 47 Warrenton Exit 193, go south on Hwy 47 4.5 miles to left on Quarry Road. Go ½ mile to left on Royal Drive and go 0.8 mile to sale on right
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE Seldom do we have the opportunity to sell so many, same as new, items at Public Auction. Roy bought his weekend retreat getaway, woodworking tools, tractor and equipment to enjoy on the weekends with no idea he’d be relocated with his job. Please Note: There are very few small items, approx. 1 hour sale, so please be on time. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
REAL ESTATE TO BE SOLD AT 1:00 P.M.
REAL ESTATE: 15.85 acres m/l in Section 10 TWP 46N R 2W in Warren County
Improvements include a 19’x39’, 2 car garage & shop w/concrete floor, 2 overhead doors and walk in door, rough in plumbing for bathroom w/septic tank. The property has rural water w/hydrant.
This is an all wooded tract that fronts on Royal Drive (blacktop) with a beautiful home site, great location south of I-70 and less than 2 miles from Warrenton Golf Course. A great weekend tract or place to cut firewood and hunt.
Limited deed restrictions of no mobile homes, no hogs, no junkyards, can’t be resubdivided into less than 4 acre tracts. Call for copy.
Terms: 10% down day of sale with the balance of cash at closing on or before 30 days after the sale with possession at closing.
OPEN HOUSE TO BE HELD ON SITE is Thursday January 18, 2018 from 3:00 to 5:00 P.M.
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
- Polaris Ranger XP 700, gas w/manual lift bed, 4 wheel drive w/winch, just spent $1800 on new cylinders on engine, extra clean
- Set AT 489, 25×10.00-12 tires & 4 hole rims fit Ranger
TRACTOR & EQUIPMENT
- 2014 Mahindra 4025 diesel, 4 wheel drive, open station tractor w/16.9-24 tires, sells with a Mahindra 334 hydraulic bucket front end loader, only 33.8 hrs, new condition
- Mahindra MD 72-SC, 6’ brush hog w/slip clutch, same as new
- Mahindra HD-B-6, 6’ box scraper set, new TB-70, 70 ¼” WR long bolt on tooth bar
- PF 448 S woods, 48” pallet fork for skid steer or tractor, quick attachment, same as new
- 2015 JB, 6’x12’ single axle trailer w/loading gate & 2” ball, like new
LOG SPLITTERS – CHAINSAWS
- Dirty Hand Tools, 35 ton , professional grade log splitter, 9.5 hp. Kohler, trailer type, same as new, approx. 2 yrs. old
- Dirty Hand Tools, 22 ton, professional grade log splitter, trailer type, extra clean only 3 yrs. old
- Echo CS590, 20” chainsaw w/case, same as new
- Echo CS400, 18” chainsaw w/case
- Echo CS400, 18” chainsaw new
- Lot chain & saw accessories
- Splitting mauls & wedges
- Craftsman DYT 4000, 20 hp, riding lawn mower w/bagger
- Approx. 100 board ft. of walnut, planed lumber
- Approx. 75 board ft. of cherry, planed lumber
- Approx. 100 board ft. of oak, rough sawn lumber
- Coleman Powermate 3250, 4000 watt, Max portable generator, new, never started
APPROX. 2 CORDS SPLIT FIREWOOD
WOODWORKING – SHOP TOOLS – MISC
- Grizzly Model G 1033, 20” planer, like new
- Grizzly Model G 1026, 3 hp, heavy duty shaper
- Grizzly 14” Ultimate Model G 0555 band saw
- Grizzly Model G 10282-G-1029 dust collector
- Grizzly Model G 1014Z combination sander
- Grizzly spindle sander
- The Original, 12” radial arm saw
- NOTE: All above equipment like new
- Grizzly gas hotdog compressor
- Portable propane heater
- Gas cans
- Log chains
- Craftsman tool box
- Yard & garden tools
- Husky, roll around, 2 pc tool chest, like new
- Lot assorted tools: wrenches, woodworking tools
- Work table
OWNER: ROY E. GOETTLING
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!
This entry was posted in Auctions
. Bookmark the permalink