Fred Layton Auction – Late Mary Layton
Date: Saturday, April 7, 2018Time: 9:30am
Doors open at 8:00amLocation:
441 John Deere Drive; Troy, MO 63379Directions:
From Troy, MO go south on Hwy 61 to Moscow Mills Hwy C Exit. Go east on Hwy C to first 4 way stop, turn left on John Deere Drive (by Bank of Old Monroe) and go approximately 1 mile to sale on right, behind the Thornhill Real Estate Office.
Auctioneer’s Note: Fred is 83. He’s bought and collected most of his life. Fred & Mary were married 53 years. They both enjoyed their antiques. Fred is a very active member of the First Baptist Church in Troy. He retired from McDonnell Douglas after 37 years, was very active in the Optimist Club, drove the bus for Troy B.H.S. taking our athletes to many after school activities and he was very active in the Republican Party. Fred worked hard and gave a lot of his time. He was a faithful auction follower and friend. There is no way to list it all because there is a lot in storage, so this is a partial list. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
- Oak curved glass, china cabinet
- 1940’s china cabinet & buffet
- 2 – 1940’s dining room table & 6 chair sets
- Knockdown wardrobe
- Walnut parlor table
- Oak top for drop front secretary
- Oak kitchen cabinet
- Oak office desk
- 2 oak dressers
- Oak 5 drawer chest
- Large, bench type school desk
- Empire style dresser
- 4 double sets of 25¢ candy dispensers
- Oak treadle sewing machine
- 1940’s dresser
- Primitive carpenters trunk
- 1940’s end tables
- Columbia Grafonola
- Mid modern china cabinet
- Oak drop leaf table
- Gem Dandy electric butter churn
- Hand cut crystal, German footed bowl
- Roscher & Co. hobnail set of dishes, service for 6
- Lot yellow depression
- Lot blue canning jars w/lids
- Tin ware
- Primitive drop leaf table
- National Cash Register #717 in oak case
- Bradford Edition, heirloom porcelain ornaments, 6 sets, N.I.B.
- Candlestick phone
- Chicken coop
- Spring wagon seat
- Hammering Hank of the Braves book
- Pinocchio puppet
- Session mantel clock
- Lot vinyl records
- 1950’s kitchen step stool
- Sad irons
- Bronze figural
- Rods, reels, lures
- Toledo 30 lb., store type hanging scale
- Block barn pulleys
- Buck saw
- Push type garden plow
- Carved spoon holder
- Lot Coca Cola memorabilia: trays, etc.
- Misc. horse tack, single trees
- Fenwick minnow bucket
- Hibbards Pippin wringer
- Lot collectors tools
- Mulford Mints tin
- Buggy steps
- Lot RCA & GE radio tubes, N.O.S.
- Galvanized buckets
- Shoe lathe
- GE radio
- Child’s kitchen set
- Partial List
1000+ Comic Books (14 Boxes)
RADIO CONTROLED HARLEY DAVIDSON FAT BOY N.I.B.
BOWMAN & BOTES CO.; KEOKUK, IOWA CORN SHELLER
MODEL & COLLECTOR TOYS
- Fire Chief 1955 Chevy Bel Air Gear Box, N.I.B.
- Texaco truck collectors banks, N.I.B.
- Maisto Special Edition Volkswagon Cabriolet
- Repo John Deere cast tractor
- Ford signature Series die cast, N.I.B.
- Texaco toy tanker truck
- Sand & gravel truck
- Collection of Wings of Texaco model planes
- International Ertl 1566 N.I.B.
- International Ertl 100 ROPS N.I.B.
- Breyer horse & brass horse collection
LOT CROCKS – JUGS – STONEWARE
JUKEBOX SELLS AT 12:00 NOON
Wurlitzer Jukebox, Multi Selector Phonograph, Model 600 ASC, Ser. 709840
COOKIE JAR COLLECTION
- Puss N’ Boots
- Smiley Pig, red scarf
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Cat on Basket
- Sale & pepper Smiley Pig
PEDAL CAR – SLEDS
- AMF Firefighters Unit #508 pedal car
- Adirondack bob sled
- 8’ toboggan
- Commander #1 sled
SHOP TOOLS & MISC
- Berger Model 136 transit & tripod
- King Craft 6 gal. air compressor, N.I.B.
- Honda 2500 PSI pressure washer
- Craftsman 10” 1/3 hp band saw
- Milwaukee 12 volt, hi-torque driver drill
- Makita hand power saw
- Ryobi 1 ½ hp router
- Lot ratchet tie downs
- Tool boxes
- Lot heavy duty extension cords
- Electric angle grinder
- Measuring wheel
- Coleman inflate all
- Power tools
- Brush cutter
- Lot yard & garden tools, shovels, forks
- Craftsman open end/box end wrenches
- Partial List
- Enforcer drum set w/Sound Guard
- Conn horn
- Lot music stands
WINCHESTER & FIREARMS COLLECTION SELLS AT 12:30 P.M.
- 1 – Winchester Model 94, Lever Action Repeater, Pat. 1894, cal. 38-55, SN 898257
- 2 – Winchester Model 1866, 44 cal., hex barrel, SN 162120
- 3 – Winchester Model 1866 carbine, 44 cal. SN 168948 w/saddle ring
- 4 – US Springfield Model 1884, SN 39276
- 5 – Brown Mfg. Pat 1864, lever action, falling block, hex barrel, SN 20486
ALL FFL LAWS APPLY. ALL OUT OF STATE FIREARM BUYERS MUST PRESENT A CURRENT FFL LICENSE. NO EXCEPTIONS
TASCO 60 TELESCOPE IN CASE
BEAR TRAP SELLS AT 12:30 P.M.
- 1 – New House #5 bear trap
LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
- John Deere X320, 54” cut, riding Lawn tractor w/364 hrs, nice, sells at 1:00 P.M.
- Stihl MS 251C chainsaw
- Stihl weed eater
- 1960’s John Deere yard cart
- Dump type yard trailer, like new
- Earthquake chipper/shredder
HOUSEHOLD & MISC
- Sofa & chair
- Quilt rack
- Bar stools
- Metal fold up chairs
- Lot pictures & frames
- Wall mirrors
- Lot speakers & stereo sets
- Living room chair
- Oak desk
- Counter top showcase
- Everlast punching bag
- Pots, pans, cook ware
- Large lot of glassware
- Very Partial List – many boxes to unpack
OWNER: FRED LAYTON
LATE MARY LAYTON
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit, call for details.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!
This entry was posted in Auctions
. Bookmark the permalink