From Warrenton, MO take Hwy I-70 west to the Truxton/Pendleton Exit 188, take Hwy B south approx. 4 miles to sale on right.
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE What a Sale, beautiful home in a rural country setting, only minutes from I-70. John enjoyed his car collection, especially his ’36 Ford, along with a lot of good motors and car parts. This is a complete sellout, the home & shop are full. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
REAL ESTATE TO BE OFFERED AT 2:00 P.M.
12 acres m/l in Garland Woods, Part of Lot 1A, in Section 29 TWP 47 R 3W in Warren County , MO and fronting on State Hwy B, Subject to Covenants & Easements of Record, Exact Legal to Govern.
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157694405145501″]
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
Improvements include a 7 room, ranch style home, built new by the Schuttes in 1998. The home features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, large kitchen w/oak Amish made cabinets, cook stove & dishwasher, breakfast room, formal dining room, formal living room, great room w/vault ceilings & gas or wood fireplace, main floor laundry. The home features wood laminate floors in dining room, great room, hall & bedroom.
The home has a full walkout basement w/finished 3rd bathroom. The home has a 2 yr, old heat pump, central air, deep well & septic/lagoon. The home has a large covered front porch, deck off the breakfast room and an attached 2 car garage. The home has vinyl siding & architectural shingles (complete new roof approx. 2 yrs old).
Other improvements include a 30’x56’ metal, insulated shop w/concrete floor, 200 AMP service, wood furnace & electric furnace heat. 2 storage box trailers, 1 – 7’x45’ aluminum, insulated & wired and 1 – 40’x8’ wired and an 18’x20’ carport.
This is a nice tract of land, fronting on Hwy B, approx. ½ open & in pasture/hay, nice stocked pond w/the balance in woods. Here’s a nice, one owner home w/great curb appeal & nice shop, located in the Warren County School District.
For more information on the Real Estate, contact David or Dusty at 636-366-4206. Terms: 10% down day of sale with the balance of cash at closing on or before 30 days after the sale with possession at closing.
OPEN HOUSE ON THE REAL ESTATE is Wednesday May 16, 2018 from 5:00 to 7:00 P.M. or by appointment.
COLLECTOR CARS SELL AT 1:30 P.M.
- 1931 Buick Series 60, straight 8, 4 door (suicide doors), restored, runs & drives, kept garaged, nice car
- 1936 Ford Slant Back, Flathead V-8, 85 hp, 4 door, restored, this was John’s pride & joy, beautiful car
- 1975 VW Bug, fuel injection, yellow, VN 1152017407, runs & drives, kept garaged
- 2001 Mazda Miata ls 6 spd, convertible, 107,000 miles, Garrett 2560r Turbocharger installed, Flyin Miata coilover suspension and aftermarket tires
PONTOON BOAT SELLS AT 1:45 P.M.
- 1989 Landau, 18’ pontoon boat w/35 hp 1989 Force outboard w/titles, homemade trailer (no title)
4 WHEELER SELLS AT 1:45 P.M.
- 2001 youth size 4 wheeler, electric start, 2 wheel drive
- Black Max, 5 hp, upright air compressor
- Ryobi metal chop saw
- Parts washer
- Power Kraft sander
- Floor model key machine, complete
- Lot shelving
- Portable air tank
- 5 hp shop vac
- Floor model grinder
- Lot power tools: drills, power saws, sabre saw
- Lot 18V power tools
- Lot pipe wrenches
- Chicago, jump start system
- Roll around floor jacks
- Open end/box end wrenches
- Lot C clamps
- Lot welding clamps
- Air tools
- Squirrel cage
- Pipe wood clamps
- Grease guns
- Lot drill bits
- Jack stands
- Bolts & bolt bins
- Large lot hardware & hardware bins
- Air hose & reel
- Partial List
LAWN & GARDEN TOOLS
- WW Traveler Wichita 5-2, 8 hp, trailer type, chipper/shredder
- Black Max 5.5 hp, 1800 PSI, power washer
- 750 lb. capacity, new, folding garden wagon
- Yard dump trailer
- 1 ton, utility bed, metal ladder rack
- 1, 8’ aluminum ladder rack
- Stihl 028 WB chainsaw
- Honda 5 hp motor
- Davidson 6’ step ladder
- Shovels, mauls, rakes, sharp shooters
- Lot electric fence posts
- Yard sprinklers
- Lot yard decorations
- Porch yard bench
- Water fountain
- Fire pit
- Garden gnome
- Ames Lawn Buddy
- Lot flower pots
- Cast iron birdbath
- Big Climber playground
- Metal teeter totter
MOTORS & CAR PARTS
- 2 – 100 hp flathead V-8s, 1950s era, rebuilt
- 1985, 318 motor, approx. 45,xxx miles, complete w/transmission
- 1941 Chevy motor
- 1934 Chevy, standard rear end & drivetrain
- 1934 Chevy engine & transmission, ran when taken out
- ’57 Chevy 2500 transmission
- Model T, wooden spoke wheels
- Lot Model A & T parts
- Lot ’31 Chevy parts
- Bell housing head for Model T
- Trunk for antique car
- ’41 Chevy radio
- Lot hub caps
- Steering column for Model T & head
- Model T muffler
- Lot misc. car parts
- Lot automotive books
SWANN SECURITY MONITORING RECORDING KIT
4 Channel DVRA-950 & 2xPNP-150 cameras
- Shop Ryder 5, handicap scooter
- 2 power lift recliners
- Walkers, lot handicap equipment
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
- Hamilton printer’s box
- 3 children’s rockers
- Wrought iron baby bed
- Oak, 4 drawer dresser
- Lincoln, brass horse clock
- Metal horse
- Cuckoo clock
- Brass ship doorstop
- Retro pitcher/glasses set
- Retro hanging lamp
- Cake stand
- Metal lockers
- Lionel Bob
- Salt/pepper sets; green depression, etc.
- Collection of creamers
- Art glass
- Large lot collector books
- Block, wooden barn pulleys
- Lot wooden fold up chairs
- Wooden advertising boxes
- Blue canning jars
- Repo Route 66 sign in frame
- Copper Luster pitcher
- Large lot pewter
- Glass dog candy container
- Lot doilies, linens, needlework
- Weilware; sugar, creamer, snack set
- Lot pressed & pattern glassware
- Lot dolls; Indian, Victorian, Oriental
- Character glasses
- Spoon collection
- John Deere boy doll
- Paradise, tree top angel doll
- Galvanized tubs
- Princess, 26 pc, punch bowl set
- 2 doll baby beds
- Horn shell sailboats
- Plates, glassware
- Partial List
LARGE COLLECTION OF COLLECTORS BOOKS
Set Johnston, Etc.
HOUSEHOLD & MISC
- Hot Point, 2 door, side by side refrigerator, white w/water & ice dispenser
- Roper automatic washer
- Kenmore electric dryer
- Crosley upright freezer, approx. 2 yrs. old
- GE apartment size refrigerator
- 1970s matching china cabinet & buffet
- Sleep Number bed, tilts, single bed
- Oak trundle bed
- Mye TV monitor
- Platform rocker
- 2 nightstands
- 2 oak swivel bar stools
- Bakers rack
- Office chair
- Oak office desk
- Lot shelving
- 2 chest of drawers
- 2 swivel rockers
- iRobot vacuum
- 2 commercial type, sewing machines; 1 Willcox-Gibbs, 1 for blue jeans
- Leather living room chair
- Floor lamps
- Dirt Devil vacuum
- Double marble sink, new
- Quilt rack
- Wooden TV trays
- File cabinets
- Lot spoon holders
- Lot crafts
- Lot bedding
- Lot Halloween, fall, spring, Christmas decorations
- Lot candles
- Lot silk flowers
- 5 NIB Summitville, porcelain pavers
- Coleman cooler
- Lawn chairs
- Lot misc household
- Partial List
- True HRC 450 S.O.F.T. System treadmill, like new
- NordicTrack CX925 step machine
- La Grande man’s bike
- Western Flyer
OWNER: JOHN A. & DREWANNA K. SCHUTTE TRUST
MARK SCHUTTE, TRUSTEE
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!