Scott & Stacy Taylor Auction
Date: Sunday, May 20, 2018Time: 12:00 NoonLocation:
57 Walnut Lane; Elsberry, MO 63343Directions:
From Troy, MO go north on Hwy 61 7 miles to right on Hwy V, go 6 miles to east on Hwy JJ. Go 1.7 miles to right on Deer Run and go 0.7 mile to right on Walnut Lane, sale is on the right #57.
Auctioneer’s Note: Scott & Stacy are moving closer to Stacy’s mother, as her father has passed away. The tractor, brush hog, tiller & blade are same as new, along with a nice selection of shop & lawn tools. Please note: this is a partial list. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
NOTE: The Taylors have just listed their home & 5 acres with us, Thornhill Real Estate & Auction Co. Call Sondra Kaibel, 636-368-8607, for details & showings.
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
TRACTOR & FARM EQUIPMENT
- 2012 Kubota M 7040 SU, 70 hp, 4 wheel drive, open station, shuttle shift, 16.9-30 tires w/fluid, diesel tractor sells w/Kubota LA 1153 loader, bought new, only 376 hrs, same as new
- 2014 Land Pride Ranger RC 2512, hydraulic fold brush hog, bought new
- Land Pride RTR 1274, 3 pt rear tine tiller, 1 yr. old, same as new
- Land Pride RB 2696, 3 pt, 8’ adjustable blade, like new
- IH 8’ wheel disk
- Atlas 3 pt, 6’ box blade
- Keen Kutter 3 pt rock rake
- John Deere 16-7B grain drill
- 2013 DM-6 Sitrex, 3 pt disk mower, 8’ 10” cut, same as new
- New Holland Sperry 851 chain type, big round baler w/auto wrap
- New Holland 268 HayLiner string tie hay baler
- Massey Ferguson #233, 3 pt, sickle mower
- New Holland #451, 3 pt, 7’ sickle mower
- 2004, 16’ tandem axle, utility trailer w/ramps
BIG DIPPER, GAS, 4 CYCLINDER W/FORKS & BUCKET
- Husky Pro 135 Max PSI 60 gal. 7 hp upright air compressor, like new
- Jet 16-32 drum sander, Sand Smart on stand, like new
- Reddy Heater 115,000 BTU
- Craftsman 10” table saw
- Maple top, work bench
- Dust collector
- Pallet jack
- Clarke parts washer, like new
- Bosch sabre saw w/case
- New Power Mate commercial spray gun
- Formica top, work bench
- Craftsman shop vac
- Jack stands
- 2 Craftsman shop stools
- Halogen lights
- Lot ½” to 1” conduit
- Lot wood & grip clamps
- Lot power hand tools
- Drywall screw gun
- Cordless tools
- Storage cabinets
LOT 1 & 2 IN. OAK ROUGH SAWN LUMBER, 4” – 12” WIDE, STORED INSIDE – DRIED
PROLINE COMPETITION BOW W/CASE TSUNAMI, LIKE NEW W/35-50 LB 29 IN DRAW – FANCY
HUNTING – FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Hummingbird 360 Imaging Transducer
- Glenfield 22 rifle
- Pro Line Bow set up for fishing
- Coleman North Star lantern
ALL FFL LAWS APPLY. ALL OUT OF STATE FIREARM BUYERS MUST PRESENT A CURRENT FFL LICENSE. NO EXCEPTIONS
10’X10’ DOG PEN SAME AS NEW
LAWN & GARDEN TOOLS
- Husqvarna DRT 900E, electric start garden tiller
- MTD Murray riding lawn mower
- Pull behind yard sweep
- DR walk behind trimmer
- Murray 5.5 hp, high wheel push mower, 2 in 1 combo mulch discharge
- Agri Fab 4 wheel, dump trailer
- Husqvarna 55 Rancher, 18”, bought new
- Stihl, 2 cycle FS-56 weed eater
- Pull type fertilizer spreader
- Dump cart
- Earthquake, 1 man, 2 cycle auger w/10” bit
- Garden hose
CHICKEN COOP – FEEDERS – WATERS – ETC.
- Approx. 200 used T posts
- Electric fence supplies
- Lot aluminum flashing
- Lot landscape blocks
- New, 3 pt draw bar
4 FLOOR TYPE GLASS SHOWCASES
HOUSEHOLD & MISC
- Propane stove, new from Hechler’s
- Frigidaire, 2 door, side by side, refrigerator w/water & ice dispenser
- Dining room table & 6 chairs
- Oak bookshelf
- Entertainment center for flat screen
- Magazine rack
- Patio table w/fire pit
- Electric fireplace
- Lot ball canning jars
- Hand meat grinder
- Bissell Pro Heat 2X pet vacuum
- Kenmore Direct Drive Gentle Sweep 12 amps
- Partial list
OWNER: SCOTT & STACY TAYLOR
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit, call for details.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!
This entry was posted in Auctions
. Bookmark the permalink