The Late Richard & Minnie Sanders Auction
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018Time: 9:45amLocation:
Thornhill Auction Barn; 421 John Deere Drive; Troy, MO 63379Directions:
From Troy, MO go south on Hwy 61 to Moscow Mills Hwy C Exit. Go east on Hwy C to first 4 way stop, turn left on John Deere Drive (by Bank of Old Monroe) and go approximately 1 mile to sale on right, next door to Thornhill Real Estate Office.
Auctioneer’s Note: The Sanders were long time residents of Paris. Richard & Minnie raised their children on the farm, then they went to work for the Paris School District for close to 30 years. They were married for 60 years and enjoyed collecting and going to auctions. They loved watching their grandkids sporting events and Mizzou women’s basketball. You won’t want to miss this great auction. See you at the sale. Dusty, David & Bill
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157666284436057″]
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
CLICK HERE FOR COIN LIST
FIREARMS SELL AT 12:00 NOON
- Browning Sweet Sixteen, 16ga, St. Louis, MO, SN 49312
- Browning Sweet Sixteen, 16ga, St. Louis, MO, SN 75057
- Marlin Model 120, 12ga Magnum, SN A46484
- Remington 22 S-L-LR, semi-automatic
- Winchester, 1886, lever action, 10ga?, SN 16382
- US Springfield, flint lock, US Model 1878, SN 36601
- Double barrel, flint lock shotgun, double trigger, wall hanger
- Diamond Arms shotgun, wall hanger
- Savage Model II, cal. 22-250 Rem, bolt action w/Bushnell scope, SN H477025
- Savage 22 w/octagon barrel, wall hanger
- Crosman 2200 mag, pellet gun
- Quick Silver pellet gun
- Stallard Arms, Model JS-9mm pistol, SN 072705
- Llama, Comanche III, 357 mag. pistol, SN 842097
- Heritage Rough Rider, 22 LR pistol, SN HR62134
ALL FFL LAWS APPLY. ALL OUT OF STATE FIREARM BUYERS MUST PRESENT A CURRENT FFL LICENSE. NO EXCEPTIONS
1200+/- POCKET KNIVES SELL AT 9:45 A.M.
Winchester, Remington, Browning, Old Timers, Imperial, Frost, Buck, Lot Advertising
HUNTING & FISHING SUPPLIES
- Butcher knives
- Game camera
- Assorted ammo
- Barska spotting scope in case
- Lot fishing tackle
COINS & CURRENCY – 605 LOTS TOTAL SELL AT 1:00 P.M. IN 2ND RING
To Be Sold In Catalog Form
- 1857-58 Flying Eagle pennies
- 1896-1907 Indian Head pennies
- Wheat pennies
- 1850 large cent
- 1848 O ½ dime
- 1836 bust dime
- Barber quarters
- Walking Liberty ½ dollars
- Kennedy ½ dollars
- 60+ Morgan silver dollars, 1880 up, 1 – 1877 CC, 1 – 1891 CC
- 70+ Peace dollars
- 30+ Walking Liberty
- Buffalo rounds, 1 oz. silver
- Silver Trade unit .999 silver
- 116 Silver Certificate .999
- 10 oz., .999 silver
- Spirit of America 1 oz. silver
- First Step on the Moon, 1 oz. sterling silver
- 1984 American Prospector, 1 oz. silver
- Lot state quarters
- Proof sets, 1973 & up, 1989
- 1964 silver proof set
- Lot uncirculated sets, 1968 & up
- Lot collector sets
- Partial List, Call our office or check website for catalog list
- 7 curio cabinets
- Curved glass china cabinet
- Cuckoo clock
FENTON GLASS COLLECTION – APPROX. 350 PIECES SELLS AT 12:30 P.M. IN 2ND RING
50+ Model Trucks; Cars; Nascar; Tractors
OWNER: THE LATE RICHARD & MINNIE SANDERS
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit, call for details.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!
This entry was posted in Auctions
. Bookmark the permalink