Bernhard & Judith Ver Hey Auction
Date: Saturday, January 5, 2019Time: 9:30amLocation:
Thornhill Auction Barn; 421 John Deere Drive; Troy, MO 63379Directions:
From Troy, MO go south on Hwy 61 to Moscow Mills Hwy C Exit. Go east on Hwy C to first 4 way stop, turn left on John Deere Drive (by Bank of Old Monroe) and go approximately 1 mile to sale on right, next door to Thornhill Real Estate Office.
NOTE: Sale will be held indoors w/heat & seating.
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: In our business, you never know where the next phone call may take you. Without a doubt, one of the largest collections of cast iron we’ll ever sell, with several rare finds. Please note, if you don’t see the piece you want listed we probably have it. Again, this is a very partial list. If you are a serious cast iron collector, mark your calendar. I would guess at least 600-700 pieces of Griswold. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157676198972558″]
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
1200+ PIECE CAST IRON COLLECTION
Griswold – Wagner – Favorite – Sidney – Ozark – Erie Griswold – Etc.
(Featuring the following cast iron)
- Griswold Santa food mold cast iron, pat. 1898
- Griswold #14 Erie cast iron skillet, rare
- Griswold #0 table service Dutch oven
- Griswold Erie #965 cake mold, rare
- Griswold #9 brownie cake pan, rare
- Griswold Cliff Cornell #3 cast iron skillet, rare
- Griswold breakfast cast iron skillet, compliments of Cliff Cornell, rare
- Griswold #897-898 Santa cake mold, nickel finish
- Griswold wheat & corn stick pan #2700, rare
- Griswold #15 fish fryer cast iron, rare
- Griswold #20 skillet, largest skillet made, rare
- Griswold cast iron rabbit cake molds
- Griswold lamb cake mold #866 in box
- Griswold #262 crispy corn & wheat pan
- Griswold Erie #300 heat regulator
- Griswold Erie #299 skillet grill
- Griswold Erie #0 cast iron skillet
- Griswold Erie flutter
- Griswold street sign
- Griswold Erie tobacco cutter #1, pat. 1883
- Griswold 2 & 3 burner gas grills
- Griswold mail boxes #1
- Lodge 00 skillet
- Griswold Erie Victor #6 skillet
- Wagner broiler #1350
- Favorite Piqua ware #0 cast iron skillet
- Sidney Hollow ware #0
- St. Louis made #8 G.F. Filley muffin pan
- Waterman #11 Boston muffin pan, pat. 1850
- Griswold Gem pan cast iron
- G.F. Filley #2, #3, #5, #10, #11 cast iron muffin pans
- Waterman Boston 12 cup muffins
- Waterman Boston 11 cup muffins
- Shepherd Hardware #7 cast iron muffin pan
- Wagner wafer iron, pat. 1910, rare
- Griswold pups #30
- Griswold Erie #8 grill
- Wagner #8 grills
- Griswold cast lamb molds
- Griswold Erie #18 muffin pan
- Detroit bread pan
- Griswold fire #9-7100
- Wapak #10 pot w/lid
- Favorite pot w/lid
- Wagner #7 pot w/lid
- Lot Wagner skillets most sizes
- Lot food choppers-Griswold, etc.
- Set Griswold patty molds in box
- #11 Griswold Erie, lite lid, old flat style #84
- Favorite kettle
- Lot Griswold cast ashtrays
- Lot lodge cast ashtrays
- Griswold #53 square egg skillet
- Griswold #8 waffle pan
- Griswold oval roaster #9
- Griswold Erie #11 Tite-top Dutch oven
- Lot Griswold trivets
- Griswold Erie #875 double broiler
- Drip Drop trivets
1200+ PIECE CAST IRON COLLECTION CONT.
- Dampers, trivets, egg poachers, griddles, chrome skillets, pop oven pan, match holders, ashtrays, tea kettles, etc.
- Excelsior St. Louis, MO #8 flat griddle
- Sidney Hollow Ware cast iron grill
- Griswold #108 cast iron griddle, #201A
- Griswold Erie #7 & #9 cast iron griddle, etc.
- Wagner cast iron griddles #6-8, etc.
- USA griddle
- Griswold #8 tea kettle
- Wagner 1109-D 9in. cast iron griddle
- Ozark#10 St. Louis, MO cast iron griddle
- Griswold #0 Table Service Dutch oven
- Griswold #33 windproof ashtray
- Griswold #6 Tite-top Dutch oven
- Griswold #10 Tite-top Dutch oven
- Griswold Erie #8 cast iron Gem pan
- Griswold Erie #21 corn bread, cast iron
- Griswold Tite-top baster
- Griswold Erie #8 skillets
- Griswold Erie #3-5  skillets
- Griswold Erie #8, chrome skillet
- Vollrath ware #3 skillet
- Chicago HDWE FDRY Co. Favorite cookware #3 skillet
- Wagner ware Sidney #0, 1053F cast iron skillet
- Partial list; largest collection of cast iron I’ve ever seen in my 55 years in the business
ANTIQUES – TOOLS – COLLECTIBLES – PRIMITIVES
- North Bros primitive cast iron Christmas tree stand, Philadelphia USA, rare
- Cannon ball from Battle of Shiloh
- Blatz Beer (at local prices) advertising clock
- Hide scale
- Shapleigh lard press
- Dazey #20 butter churn
- Lot carbide lights
- Crock jug
- Wash boards
- Sad irons
- Sad iron heater
- 3 brass fire extinguisher
- Glass jugs
- Ice scrapers
- Glass corn bread pans
- Barn pulleys
- Single trees
- Gilchrist #78 ice shaver
- #2 Red Jacket pitcher pumps
- Ice tongs
- Beam scales
- Hay hooks
- Rug beaters
- Primitive wooden rake
- 3 prong pitch fork
- Cast iron toy cannon
- Partial list
OWNERS: BERNHARD & JUDITH VER HEY
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit, call for details.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!
This entry was posted in Auctions
. Bookmark the permalink