AUCTIONEER’S NOTE Clay started working on & restoring cars with his dad when he was 15. His dad Tom did this his whole life, so Clay had a good teacher. If you’re looking for that country get away, here it is! The work is all done, great place to raise your family. It has it all, beautiful log home, stocked lake, place for the family pets, rural setting and even hunting. Ride your 4-wheeler or just come home, relax and overlook your own lake with just you and mother nature. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
REAL ESTATE TO BE OFFERED AT 1:00 P.M.
Log home – Stocked lake – Metal shed – Pasture & woods
TRACT #1: 20 acres m/l in Section 21 TWP 52N R 4W in Pike County, MO.
Flickr Album Gallery Powered By: WP Frank
Improvements include an 8-room log home (approx. 22-yrs. old) w/4 bedrooms (master bedroom is 15’x18’ w/huge master bath w/tub & separate shower), great room w/freestanding fireplace, kitchen w/built-ins & quarry tile floors & free standing fireplace, dining room, main floor laundry, a total of 2 full baths w/covered front and side porches plus partial walkout basement. The home has approx. 1,900 sq.ft. of finished living space w/pine hardwood floors in great room, dining room, master, 2nd bedroom & hallway and vaulted wood ceilings. The home is total electric with deep well & lagoon system. Beautiful log home in wooded setting overlooking stocked lake, move-in ready & fronts state
Other improvements include a 40’x80’ machine shed w/16’x80’ lean to & 16’ tall sides. Could easily be converted to a horse or livestock shed, like new, only 2-yrs. old plus a small storage shed & pump house.
The property has an approx. 1 ½ acre stocked lake & is approx. 2/3 open and in pasture w/2 fenced paddocks w/balance in woods & fronts state Hwy M. Home sits back off the road. Again, a beautiful country setting overlooking lake w/public water on Hwy M w/meter set. Again, home has its own deep well.
TRACT #2: 20 acres m/l, adjoins Tract #1 to the north, fronts Hwy M, public water available, front is wooded, back ½ is tillable & presently in hay. Beautiful home site w/lots of deer signs. Improvements include a portable barn-type storage shed, nice tract.
Both tracts are located in the Bowling Green School District.
Terms: 10% down day of sale with the balance of cash at closing on or before 30 days after the sale with possession at closing.
Open House on the Real Estate on Thursday, October 3, 2019 from 5:00-7:00 P.M. or by appointment.
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
TRACTOR & FARM EQUIPMENT SELLS AT APPROX. 1:30 P.M.
- 3010 Kubota diesel 4×4 tractor, approx. 2002 model, GST shuttle shift, sells w/Bush Hog M246 hydraulic front-end loader, only 1,006-hrs, nice outfit
- Quick hitch set forks for loader
- 3-pt., 5’ Bush Hog Squealer brush hog
- 3-pt., 6’ disk
- 3-pt. 5’ rock rake
- Big B 6’, 3-pt. box scraper
- International 3-pt. post hole digger w/12” auger
- Good 14’x7’ rubber-tired wagon w/grain bed & hoist
- Rubber-tired 14’ hay wagon w/hoist
- 3-pt. 2-bottom plow
4-HORSE SLANT GOOSENECK HORSE TRAILER
- 1996 CM Trailers 28’ gooseneck, 4-horse slant trailer w/tack room, newer 14-ply tires, nice trailer
8’X10’ BARN-TYPE PORTABLE STORAGE SHED ON RUNNERS SELLS AT 2:00 P.M.
- New Pipe big bale hay feeder
- 2, like new Country Tuff galvanized stock tanks
- Pipe farm gates
- Lot used T-post
- Lot used tin, 8’ & 9’
- 3 new rolls of ½” water line
LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
- Exmark E-series zero-turn lawn mower w/60” cut, only 280-hrs.
- Long Life 5-hp front-tine garden tiller
- Agri-Fab 4’ yard sweep
- Rubber-tired yard wagon
- Stihl HT-75, 2-cycle pole saw
- Misc. lumber, some timbers 2” & 4”
- Misc. doors
- Yard windmill
- 2011 Can-Am 90’s 4-wheeler
- 2008 Polaris 50 4-wheeler
Note: Above 4-wheelers like new
- Remington Model 870 W magnum, 20-ga pump
- Weatherby 12-ga, 2 ¾” & 3” pump
- New-Savage AXIS 243 win w/scope & sling
- Topper Model 158, 20-ga single-shot
- Marlin 30-30 lever-action w/sling & scope, SN 12002558
ALL FFL LAWS APPLY. ALL OUT OF STATE FIREARM BUYERS MUST PRESENT A CURRENT FFL LICENSE. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Snap-on toolbox
- 7 ½-hp 80-gal Bel-Air upright air compressor
- Engine stand
- Snap-on plasma cutter #25, like new
- 2-ton cherry picker
- 4’ metal brake
- Matco Pro-formance series toolbox, like new
- Coleman 6250 Powermate generator
- Snap-on 2 ½-ton floor-jack
- Lot Snap-on & Mac tools
- Lot Snap-on & Mac air tools
- Adjustable shelving
- Belt/disc sander, floor-model
- Workbench w/grinder on rollers
- 2-shop fans, 1-Buster
ANTIQUE & COLLECTOR CARS & PICKUPS
- 1950 Mercury 2-door coupe, restored in 1987, 350 Chevrolet, 350 turbo trans., lowered 2”, new white-wall tires, 57 Cadillac hub caps, hood & deck lid shaved, super sharp ride
- 1950 Chevrolet pickup, complete (no motor), lots of new parts, ready to restore
- 1958 Apache 3100 Chevrolet 1/2-ton, short-bed step-side (no motor) complete to restore
ANTIQUES, TOYS & COLLECTIBLES
- Pierced tin pie safe, nice
- 1940’s buffet
- Lot black memorabilia salt/pepper sets, etc.
- Heavy duty 1930’s cast iron toy motorcycle
- U.S. Army rubber toy
- Little Squirt in box
- Early pedal firetruck
- Pabst Brewing Co. beer box
- 50-gal wooden whiskey barrel
- Sonny Boy 2-qt ice cream freezer
- 1950’s 2-door white utility cabinet
- Early farmhouse front door
- Tin-front 2-door cabinet
- Fire hydrant
- Delta lantern
- Blow torch
- Mason blue jars
- Fire extinguishers
- Longhorn skull
- 1982 Coke World Champ Cardinals
- 1979 Rookie of the Year Sun Drop
- Lot green porcelain barn light fixtures
- Well pump
- Porch furniture
- Western porch rockers
- Oak shelving
- Partial list
LARGE COLLECTION HOT WHEELS, NOS
ANTIQUE, VINTAGE & COLLECTOR CAR PARTS
Storage container full, partial list
- Buick nail head 302 intake
- 1934 car hood
- Muncie 4-speed shifters
- Mo-Par NOS 57 hub caps
- Buick 56-64 finned Buick drums
- 1932 Ford grill (cut down)
- GM & Ford 3-speed transmissions
- 1947-53 truck grill
- GM generator
- Radiator for 1960 Ford pickup
- Lot #94 Ford carburetors, may be some #97
- 50 Chevrolet chrome bumper guard
- 46 Ford horn ring
- Moon gauges
- Sun tacks
- Hood ornaments
- Hemi valve covers
- 1955-56 Chevrolet truck grill
- 1954-55 Chevrolet truck grill
- Square body GMC tailgate
- Lot Buick & Ford air cleaners
- Large lot hubcaps, some NOS, several sets
- 292 Ford Y block
- 283 Chevrolet engine
- Buick valve covers
- GM factory tri-power air cleaner
- 56 Cadillac air cleaner
- Buick 2-4 barrel intakes
- Oldsmobile 3-2 barrel intake
- Very partial list
ANTIQUE GAS PUMPS – SIGNS – ADVERTISING
- Gravity Feed gas pump w/original glass (no globe), to restore
- Mobilegas 1950’s advertising
- Wayne’s gas pump, 1960’s era, complete, partial restoration
- Diamond Service Station tin advertising sign, from St. Clement station, neat Pike Co. pc.
- Good Year Tires sign
- Authorized Service Buick sign
- Cadillac Service sign
- Federal sign & signal light
- Dairy Queen sign
- Schaeffer’s 50-gal oil drum, St. Louis
- Model cars, some NOS
OWNER: CLAY & AMANDA LAZEAR
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!