Jane Mareschal Auction – Late Paul Mareschal
Date: Sunday, September 1, 2019Time: 11:00amLocation:
778 Schaper Rd.; Foristell, MO 63348Directions:
Take I-70 to Foristell/Hwy T Exit #203, go south on Hwy T to left on Hwy N to left on Schaper Rd to #778 Schaper Rd. on right OR from Wentzville Parkway, take the South Service Rd. (Veterans Memorial Pkwy) west to left on Schaper Rd. approx.. 2 miles to sale on left, #778 Schaper Rd.
Auctioneer’s Note: Paul was a carpet layer by trade. He showed, raised & trained Quarter horses and Paints. This is a really nice truck along with a lot of show quality tack. Nice clean sale, approx. 2-3hrs so please be on time, not many smalls. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
TRUCKS SELL AT 1:00 P.M.
- 2002 Ford F-350 dually, 7.3 power stroke diesel, 4×4, automatic, power & air, leather heated seats, 4-door Super Duty, 5th-wheel hitch, grey in color w/running boards, sharp, only 100,xxx miles, VIN 1FTWW33F72EC43644, nice truck
- 1995 Ford F-150 XLT, 2-door extended cab, 2WD, new tires, new power steering pump, air w/power doors & windows, runs & drives, 148,840 miles
TRACTOR & FARM EQUIPMENT
- John Deere 4410 diesel tractor, open-station w/roll bar, 3-pt w/PTO, power reverse, Titan Turf tires, sells w/John Deere 300 CX hydraulic front-end loader w/5’ bucket, shows 4,135hrs, needs hood
- John Deere LX5, 3-pt 5’ brush hog
- John Deere 3-pt, 6-knife field cultivator
- 3-pt quick hitch
- 3-pt big bale spear
- Flip over spike tooth, 1-section harrow
- 1-section drag chain harrow
- 40, big round hay bales, horse hay, net wrapped & stored inside arena, 2019 hay
HORSE TACK & EQUIPMENT
- 2 big round bale hay feeders
- 4 Rubbermaid stock water tanks
- Lot feed & electric water buckets
- 15” Circle Y western saddle
- Big Horn-type western saddle
- Black western saddle
- Lot men & women’s western hats, western cowboy boots, clothes, etc.
- 3-saddle, saddle stand
- Saddle stands & racks
- Lot fancy bridles & bits
- Lot fancy show halters & head stalls w/silver
- Fence pliers
- Steel post driver
- Pitch forks
- Farm gates
- Lot shavings
- 4 sets chaps: 3, women, 1 man
- Hat boxes
- 2-wheel carts
- Horse sheets
- Horse tails
- Fly blankets
- Lot lead ropes
- Size 52 horse blanket
- Oster grooming kit
- Lot spurs: 1 Myler
- Lot bits
- Lot horse show pads
- Saddle blankets
- Chest strap, reigns, etc.
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
- 1940’S oak kitchen table, 4 chairs & buffet, nice
- 4-drawer chest
- Art Deco cedar chest
- Waterfall pattern cedar chest
- Anheuser Busch St. Louis beer box
- Coca-Cola soda crate
- Railroad lantern, blue globe
- Oak, mirrored wall-type hall tree
- Oak pressed-back rocker
- Oak child’s rocker
- Lot records
- Maxx Air shop fan
- 10-gal portable air compressor
- Powerbuilt 4,000lb roll-around floor jack
- Craftsman 2-pc roll-around toolbox
- Halogen shop lights
- Sockets, ratchets
- Ryobi 10” portable saw
- Ryobi TS 300 miter saw
- Craftsman 1-hp router
- DeWalt power saw
- Ryobi 18V power tool set
- Ridgid shop vac
- Air tools: impact, chisel, etc.
- 2-wheel fold-up dolly
- Jaw horse
- LP shop heater
- Come along
- Tool totes & boxes
- Pry bar
- Portable air tank
- Partial list
LAWN MOWER & YARD SUPPLIES
- Cub Cadet zero turn RZT riding lawn mower
- Husqvarna 2-cycle weed eater
- Pull-type yard sweep
- Stihl MS 180C chainsaw, like new
- Hand sprayers
- Igloo doghouse
- Aluminum extension ladder
- 4-wheel yard wagon
- Live traps
- Shovels, rakes, forks, etc.
HOUSEHOLD & MISC.
- Mid-modern 4-pc queen size bedroom set: bed complete w/remote control mattress, chiffarobe, dresser & night stand
- 3-pc reclining living room set: reclining 3-cushion sofa, love seat & recliner, southwestern-type, nice
- GE apartment-size refrigerator
- GE full-size refrigerator
- Southwestern 2-cushion over-sized sofa
- Grandmother’s Tempus Fugit clock
- Flat-screen TV
- Entertainment center
- 3-pc coffee table/end table set
- Sanyo TV
- 4 pine kitchen chairs
- RCA stereo w/speakers
- Large roll of carpet, approx. 12’ wide, forest green
- Singer sewing machine w/cabinet
- Electric heater
- Floor lamps
- Nice wire-mesh patio set: table, 4 chairs & umbrella
- Lot golf balls
- 5 baseball gloves
- Nordic Track, fit.com treadmill
- Weider 8525 weight lifting, workout set
- Ruger 22 single six w/holster
- BB guns
ALL FFL LAWS APPLY. ALL OUT OF STATE FIREARM BUYERS MUST PRESENT A CURRENT FFL LICENSE. NO EXCEPTIONS
OWNER: JANE MARESCHAL
LATE PAUL MARESCHAL
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit, call for details.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!
This entry was posted in Auctions
. Bookmark the permalink