From Troy, MO go south on Hwy 61 to Moscow Mills Hwy C Exit. Go east on Hwy C to first 4 way stop, turn left on John Deere Drive (by Bank of Old Monroe) and go approximately 1 mile to sale on right, next door to Thornhill Real Estate Office.
Note: Due to parking, sale is being held at the Thornhill Auction Barn with heat & seating, come snow or shine.
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE Marvin’s family settled on this farm in the 1830’s. This is a lifetime collection. Mildred’s maiden name was Sievert. She enjoyed sewing & quilting and they were active members of Zion United Church of Christ. Please note, there’s a lot still packed away. Again, if you’re looking for a nice home that’s not in a subdivision w/acreage, here it is! See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
REAL ESTATE TO BE OFFERED AT 1:00 P.M.
(Note: Real Estate will be sold from the Auction Barn & NOT on site.)
PROPERTY ADDRESS: 1434 Sand Run Road; Troy, MO 63379
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY: From Troy, take Hwy 47 to south on Main Street (Main St. turns into Sand Run) 3.3 miles to home on the left (corner of Sand Run & Adelhardt Rd.). From Wentzville, at I-70 & Hwy 61, go north on Hwy 61 8.5 miles to Hwy U/Crossroads Blvd. Exit, go west on Hwy U 3 miles to right on Sand Run Rd #711 and go approx. ¾ mile to home on right #1434 (Thornhill Auction signs on site).
REAL ESTATE: 3.4 acres m/l in Section 12 TWP 48N R 1W in Lincoln County, Exact Legal to Govern (Corner of #711/Sand Run Road & Adelhardt Road).
Improvements include a 6-room ranch, brick home built new by the Bueneman’s in 1972. The home features 3 bedrooms w/2 full baths, living room w/fireplace w/gas insert, bonus room, sitting or dining room and kitchen/dining room combo that was an addition to the home in 1995. Gas cook stove, 2-door refrigerator & built in dishwasher stay with the home. Home has a deck off the dining room, main floor laundry, an attached oversized 2-car garage and a full walkout basement w/summer kitchen & ½ bath.
Updates include a new deep well by Flynn’s, 480’ w/100-gal per minute, new 1,000-gal septic w/lagoon, new LP gas furnace & air (Lennox) in November 2018, new electric water heater in 2014, roof replaced approx. 2010. Super clean home that’s move-in ready.
Beautiful 3.4 acre tract, corner lot w/blacktop frontage, stocked pond w/balance in pasture and not in a subdivision.
Deed restrictions: No mobile homes, single or double wide. No trailer parks. No junk yards, dumps and or waste sites.
Terms: 10% down day of sale with the balance of cash at closing on or before 30 days after the sale with possession at closing.
NOTE: Due to the law on lead based paint & lead based paint hazards on any home built prior to 1978, any inspections for lead base paint by a purchaser must be done 10 days prior to the auction. Buyers will be given an EPA pamphlet & will be required to sign a disclosure acknowledging that you were given the information.
Open House on the Real Estate on Thursday, January 16, 2020 from 4:00-6:00 P.M. or for a private showing contact David or Dusty at 636-366-4206.
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Marvin’s family settled on this farm in the 1830’s. They built their new home in 1972 and it’s never been offered for sale. Seldom do you have the opportunity to buy a home off the family farm that’s not in a subdivision with a great location in Southern Lincoln County. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. David & Dusty
Flickr Album Gallery Powered By: WP Frank
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
ANTIQUES, COLLECTIBLES & PRIMITIVES
- Roll-top kitchen cabinet, nice
- Hanging oil light fixture
- Oak 2-door wardrobe, nice
- Walnut dresser w/mirror
- Enterprise lard press & stuffer, nice
- New Home treadle sewing machine
- Oak Singer treadle sewing machine
- Oak buffet w/mirrored back, nice
- Oak pedestal-type round kitchen table
- 4, 1940’s oak kitchen chairs
- Walnut rocker w/cane seat & back
- Platform rocker w/upholstered seat & back
- 1940’s arm chair
- Bisque German doll, open mouth w/teeth
- High-back oak bed
- Child’s chair
- 4 oil lamps
- 1950’s red step stool
- Flat-top & camelback trunks
- Slat-back kitchen chairs
- 1950’s chrome kitchen table & chairs
- Primitive spindle back & side chair
- Spoon carved high-back bed
- Donald Duck toys
- Butch Dog pull toy
- Wicker rocker
- Water pitcher/bowl set
- 2 copper-lined wicker planters
- Smoke stand
- Jewel tea bowls
- 1942 child’s hat & collector pins
- 2 glass jar coffee grinders: Arcade & Crystal
- Wilbert Cutlery Co. 6508 Razor Strap
- St. Charles Dairy milk bottle
- 1898 apple peeler
- Pickle jar
- Vess Soda salt & pepper set
- Lot red handle kitchen utensils
- Ice cream scoop
- Straight razors
- Miniature grinders
- Candy scoops
- Cookie jars
- Wooden rolling pins
- Lot white porcelain: pots, pans, etc.
- School desk
- Bread tins
- Brass hames
- Lot cigar boxes
- Gooseneck tea kettle
- Keen Kutter food grinder
- New old stock mantels
- Copper bucket
- Kraut cutter
- Portrait glove box
- Cheese boxes
- Crock jug
- Child’s furniture
- Movie-Land Cut Ups puzzle
- Mr. Peanut
- World Bank bank
- Cast iron lamb food mold
- Baby dish
- Clown bank
- Lot Boy Scout memorabilia
- Paper cutter
- Granite broilers
- Fenton glass
- Toothpick holders
- Cast iron Dutch oven & skillets
- Pink Depression: cookie jar, measuring cup, stemware
- Pink Depression powder dish
- Lot pressed glass: bowls, servers, butter dish, etc.
- 1950’s water pitchers
- Pyrex spouted measuring cup
- Life magazine, Jackie as a Child
- Piano bench
- Lot player piano rolls
- Harvest picture in frame
- Child’s Singer sewing machine
- Wooden boxes & crates
- Keep Safe safe
- #2 Brownie box camera
- Pentax Asahi Spotmatic camera
ANTIQUES, COLLECTIBLES & PRIMITIVES CONT.
- Kodak Snap Shot camera
- #2-C Autographic Kodak Junior f 7.7 camera
- Our Father Prayer in frame
- Lot yard sticks: Fletcher advertising, etc.
- Crock bowls
- Lot dolls
- Lot sad irons
- Iron wheel
- Wooden step & extension ladders
- Wooden porch swings
- Collins Implement toolbox
- Black memorabilia concrete jockey yard pc.
- Miniature oil lamps
- Coffee pots
- Watt pottery apple 4-pc set: cookie jar, salt & pepper, etc.
- Green Depression juicers
- Four set of hames
- Six bridles (three w/rosettes)
- One set of rosettes & bridle decor
- 2 single trees
- 2 gamblin pegs
- Kraut cutter base, no box
- 1 two man saw
- 2 ice picks
- Winton player piano, AS IS, to be viewed & picked up at site (1434 Sand Run Rd.)
CHINA HEAD PIN CUSHION COLLECTION (30+)
MCCOY POTTERY COLLECTION (20+ PC.)
Wishing wells, Animals, Etc.
WOODEN BUTTER MOLD/PRESS COLLECTION
- 30+ wooden butter molds, various patterns
- wooden butter stamps: birds, swans
- butter paddles
- 2 glass butter molds, 1 metal
LOT CHRISTMAS DÉCOR
- Santas, Motion-ettes, etc.
- 1926 wooden Christmas tree stand, Catherine Cruse (Bolle)
LOT HALLOWEEN DÉCOR
L.F. MESTMAKER, BLACKSMITH & WAGON IMPLEMENT & VEHICLES ADVERTISING, MOSCOW MILLS 1931, IN FRAME
HOUSEHOLD & MISC.
- Hot Point matching automatic washer & electric dryer, white, like new
- Kenmore top-mount refrigerator, new 2013, white, like new
- Kenmore microwave/convection
- Sears Coldspot chest-type deep freeze, approx. 15-cu.ft.
- 4-pc. oak queen size bedroom set: bed complete, dresser w/mirror, chest & nightstand
- 2 rocker recliners
- Platform rocker
- Floral 3-cushion sofa
- End tables, coffee tables
- Dark pine chest of drawers
- Pressure canner
- Yard glider w/horse scene
- Card table & chairs
- 1960’s Kenwood stereo
- Lawn chairs
- Lot crafts: Baskets, etc.
- Lot craft wooden toy rocking horses
- Lot sewing supplies
- Lot yarn & knitting supplies
- Quilting stands
- Lot knitting hoops
- Crock pot, toaster, George Foreman grill, etc.
- Lot tin ware, bake ware
- Baking dishes
- Lot glassware
- Partial list: approx. 2 trailer loads of misc. box lots
- BBQ tools in case
SHOP/YARD TOOLS & MISC.
- Craftsman 12” band saw
- Craftsman vise w/work table
- Power tools: drills, jig saw, sander, etc.
- Electric leaf blower
- Lot hammers, hatchets
- Shovels, axe, forks, yard & garden tools
- Partial list
OWNERS: LATE MARVIN & MILDRED BUENEMAN
BUENEMAN FAMILY TRUST
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!