Betty Taylor Auction – Late Bert Taylor – Darrell Taylor POA
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Location: 435 Hwy T; Foristell, MO 63348
Directions: Take I-70 to Foristell/Hwy T Exit 203, go south on overpass to right on Veterans Memorial Parkway, take 1st left on Hwy T and go 1.5 miles to farm on right, #435.
Auctioneer’s Note: Betty is 92. Bert was a plumber by trade. This is a beautiful country setting, sheds are full, lifetime collection, really nice Kubota tractor & equipment. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
Flickr Album Gallery Powered By: WP Frank
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
TRACTOR & FARM EQUIPMENT SELL AT APPROX. 12:30 P.M.
- Kubota L 3650 diesel, 4WD, GST transmission, open station, sells w/Bush Hog 2346 QT hydraulic front-end loader, shows 1133hrs, nice
- King Kutter II, 3-pt 5’ rear tine tiller, like new
- 3-pt 6’ adjustable blade
- King Kutter 3-pt, 5’finish mower
LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
- Husqvarna YTH 24V 48 riding lawn mower, AS IS
- Husqvarna GT H220 riding lawn mower, AS IS
- Trac Vac pull trailer-type, lawn vac w/gas engine
- 26’ aluminum extension ladder
- Car ramps
- Lot yard & garden tools
- Lincoln 225amp welder
- Marquette heavy duty welder, new cables
- 3-ton roll-around cherry picker
- Craftsman roll-around toolbox
- Black Hawk Service Chief bumper jack
- 1-section roll-around scaffolding
- Delta diamond-plate pickup toolbox
- Craftsman table saw
- Bench-type drill
- Tabletop wood lathe
- Milwaukee drill
- Metal bolt bin
- Werner step ladder
- Lot shop tools, wrenches
- Partial list
RODS, REELS & MISC. FISHING TACKLE
2+ PICKUP LOADS OF BARN LUMBER, STORED INSIDE
TIRES & RIMS
- Set 8.00-16.5 Goodyear truck tires & rims, fit Ford 1-ton
- Set 4 radial 5-hole (Ford pickup) tires & rims
- Set 8 lug utility trailer rims (5), N.I.B.
HOUSEHOLD & MISC.
- Queen size bedroom set
- Full size bedroom set
- Maytag wringer washer
- Chest-type deep freeze, older model
- Repo chrome table & chair set
- Oak repo marble-top hall tree
- 2, hard maple slat & spindle-back rockers
- Hard maple lamp tables
- Oak corner curio cabinet
- Wood heating stove, setup for duct work
- Lot CorningWare
- Mark-1 Sanitary digital counter scale
- Gas fryer
- Meat slicer
- Picnic baskets
- Lot pictures & frames
- Lot birdhouses
- Lot canning jars
- Partial list
- Galvanized 4’ stock tank
- Homemade (boat trailer) trailer, no title
- 25-30 round, treated posts, up to 13’
- 5-10” laminate beams: 9’, 10’ & 12’
- Lot chicken wire
- Lot 4’x8’ plywood
- Lot used lumber
- Misc. woven & chain link wire
- Lot galvanized pipe
- Lot barbed wire
ANTIQUES, BARN FINDS, SIGNS, BAR SIGNS & COLLECTIBLES
- 1930’s 4-poster bed
- Oak treadle sewing machine
- Oak pressed & spindle-back kitchen chairs
- Michelob bar sign
- Stag beer advertising sign
- Coors beer advertising sign
- Schlitz bar sign
- Oak 2-drawer desk-type table
- Oak swivel office chair
- 36”x40” Hampshire Reg. Boars & Gilts advertising metal sign
- Bar B Q Today sign
- Standard Service 2-sided gas station advertising sign, 37”x64”, rough
- School desk
- Wrought iron bed
- Cuckoo clock
- Lot blue fruit & canning jars
- Crock jars
- Advertising tins
- Zinc jar lids
- Cast muffin pans
- Cast 12” & 14” pans w/lids
- Cast iron, deep frying pan
- Lot decanters
- Beer glasses & mugs: Falstaff, Michelob, etc.
- Century 4-blade fan
- GE 4-blade fan: partial list, 7-total
- Apple peeler
- 2 counter scales
- Blow torches
- Ice cream freezer
- 8 cast iron skillets, size 12 & down
- Light fixtures
- Galvanized washtub
- Green porcelain barn pole light
- Reliable platform scale
- License plates
- Ammo box
- Galvanized water can
- Lot 1950’s appliances: toasters, etc.
- Brass Christmas tree stand
- Set 1950’s water glasses & stand
- Ashtray, floor-type
- Set gold-rim china
- Lot Avon
- Partial list
BETTY TAYLOR (LATE BERT TAYLOR)
DARRELL TAYLOR P.O.A.
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit, call for details.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!