AUCTIONEER’S NOTE Bob and Jeanne have a showplace! You’ll be impressed when you walk in their home with all the updates. Bob retired from Ameren UE, had his own airplane and enjoyed his Harley, his farm, hunting, and his family. If you are in the market for furniture, be sure and check this sale out or come by for a preview at the Open House. Not a lot of smalls so be on time. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
REAL ESTATE SELLS AT 12:00 NOON
REAL ESTATE: Lot #8 Charlou Estates, approx. 100’x151.46, Exact Legal to Govern.
Flickr Album Gallery Powered By: WP Frank
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
Improvements include a 2,064sq.ft., 1-story ranch home w/4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, large updated kitchen w/quartz countertops, Frigidaire Gallery stainless steel, smooth-top electric cook stove, dishwasher, double sinks & oak kitchen cabinets, formal dining room, living room w/fireplace with Buck Stove insert and office. The home has a 1,032sq.ft. basement with great room, possible 5th bedroom & ½ bath plus utility and storage room. The home has an electric forced air furnace w/central air and is on city water & sewer with attached over-sized 2-car garage w/concrete driveway.
Updates to the home in 2015 include new kitchen, dining room, new master bedroom, updated bathroom w/walk-in shower & jacuzzi, backyard patio and composite deck.
Other improvements include a 10’x14’ storage shed w/concrete floor and overhead door w/electric.
Here’s a super nice, one owner home built new in 1971 with all the updates. Nice level lot with easy access to Hwy 61 or town square, move in ready.
NOTE: Due to the law on lead based paint & lead based paint hazards on any home built prior to 1978, any inspections for lead base paint by a purchaser must be done 10 days prior to the auction. Buyers will be given an EPA pamphlet & will be required to sign a disclosure acknowledging that you were given the information.
Open House on the Real Estate on Thursday, October 29, 2020 from 4:00-6:00 P.M. or for a private showing call David or Dusty at 636-366-4206.
Terms: 10% down day of sale with the balance of cash at closing on or before 30 days after the sale with possession at closing.
- Whirlpool double-door, stainless steel refrigerator w/bottom freezer, water & ice dispenser, looks new
- Frigidaire refrigerator, white, nice, less than 2yrs old
- 3pc sectional living room set: 3-cushion sofa w/reclining ends, 2-cushion loveseat w/recliners & corner section, brown, nice set
- Oak queen size bedroom set w/Serta series mattress w/adjustable base (foot & headboard) w/matching bow front dresser & nightstand (approx. $5,000 new), same as new
- Round oak pedestal-type dining room table & 6 oak bentwood chairs, nice
- Large oak 3-door china hutch
- Oak buffet
- La-Z-Boy brown leather, 3-cushion reclining sofa, like new
- La-Z-Boy brown leather rocker/recliner, like new
- La-Z-Boy brown leather power recliner, like new
- Queen size headboard w/full size mattress & matching nightstand
- Oak queen size bedroom set: bed complete w/matching over-sized dresser, very nice set
- Dark pine queen size bedroom set: bed complete, dresser w/mirror & nightstand
- Sharp 60” flat-screen TV
- Samsung flat-screen TV
- Oak entertainment center
- Bar-height table & 4 chairs, nice
- Set 4 lamps
- Bedside chest
- Oak end & lamp tables
- Wrought iron nick-nack corner shelf
- Hall table
- Leather 2-cusion loveseat
- View Sonic flat-screen computer monitor
- Dell hard drive computer
- Cannon copier
- Oak 2pc L-shaped office desk, nice
- Over-sized office chair, like new
- Oak 4-drawer file cabinet
- Small 2-door corner cabinet
- Bose surround sound set
- 2pc end table/hall table
- Living room chairs
- Modern 3-drawer lamp table
- Platform swivel rocker
- 1960’s dresser
- Lot Jim Shore décor
- Lot Christmas & fall decorating
- Christmas trees
- Card table chairs
- Electric fireplace heater
- Lasko floor fans
- Wall mirrors
- Glass-top patio table & 4 chairs, like new
- Hiland propane, outdoor patio heater
- Wire-mesh patio set
- 2 patio wicker rockers
- Lot Harley memorabilia
- Lot hardback books
- Lot living room lamps
- Misc. bedding
- Lot stuffed bears
- Laundry baskets
- Bissell Power Groom vacuum
- Master Built smoker
- Denmark 12qt. stockpot
- Striker Pro dartboard
- Cuisinart 4-slice toaster
- Corelle dishes
- Deep fryer
- Butcher knife set
- Lot Tupperware
- Stainless steel trashcan
- Breville electric fryer
- Lot pie pans
- Lot bakeware
- Mr. Coffee
- Green pan
- Fiesta gourmet pots/pans
NORDICTRACK TRL 625, LIKE NEW
LAWN & GARDEN TOOLS
- 2020 John Deere E130, 100 Series riding lawn mower, hydrostatic, only 4 1/2hrs., same as new
- Troy-Bilt Pony 7-speed transmission w/42” cut
- Precise Fit dump bed, yard trailer
- Yard wagon
- Turbine electric blower
- Gas fish fryer
- Oak porch swing
- Shovels, forks, sharp shooter
- Lot yard ornaments
- Shepherds hook
- Lot extension cords
- Lot camping supplies: stove, lantern, etc.
- Lot rods, reels & tackle
SHOP TOOLS & MISC.
- Craftsman 2pc roll-around tool cabinet
- Larkin motorcycle jack
- Power Kraft radial arm saw
- Shop vac
- Skil router
- Lot open-end box-end wrenches
- Lot sockets
- Lot pliers
- Lot screwdrivers
- Soldering gun
- Vise grips
- Channel locks
- Gas cans
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
- Sterling flatware for 6
- Longaberger basket
- Iris pattern pitcher
- Lot pressed & pattern glassware
- 1950’s kitchen step stool
- Oak school desk
- Sad iron
- Barn lantern
- Coal bucket
ELEVATION NEXT MAN’S BIKE
OWNERS: DORIS (JEANNE) MCKEE (LATE BOB MCKEE)
KELLY MCKEE, MELANIE ALDERSON, VICKI JENNINGS P.O.A.
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!