AUCTIONEER’S NOTE Delor & Sonja lived here for 28 years. This was their dream home. Delor was a preacher at the Christian Church in Moscow Mills, they loved to travel and traveled to the Holy Land. If you are looking to relocate to Troy, here’s a nice home be sure and check it out. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
REAL ESTATE TO BE OFFERED AT 1:00 P.M.
(Note: To be sold from Auction Barn, not on site)
Flickr Album Gallery Powered By: WP Frank
Flickr Album Gallery Powered By: WP Frank
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
PROPERTY ADDRESS: 120 Woodland Drive; Troy, MO 63379
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY: From Hwy 61 & 47 in Troy, go east on Hwy 47 approx. 0.7 miles to left on Schulze Drive to immediate left on Wedgewood Drive (Wedgewood subdivision) to 1st left on Woodland Drive to 1st home on left. Thornhill Auction sign in yard.
Real Estate: Lot 17 Wedgewood Estate approx. 0.6 acre
Improvements include a 1628 sq.ft. 3 bedroom ranch style home built in 1986. The home features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, large living room with brick fireplace & vaulted ceiling, kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher & electric cookstove, dining room & main floor laundry and attached 2-car garage. The home has forced air LP gas furnace with central air and is on city water & sewer. The home has a full unfinished walkout basement on a nice large lot with chain linked fenced backyard. Updates include new roof in 2020 approx. $20,000, new concrete driveway approx. $8,000 in 2020, and updated Frigidaire LP gas furnace. Nice home located on the east side of Troy, large lots, well established neighborhood, easy access off Hwy 47, close to hospital, hard to find kind.
Terms: 10% down day of sale with the balance of cash at closing on or before 30 days after the sale with possession at closing.
Open House on the Real Estate on Thursday, January 21, 2021 from 4:00-6:00 P.M. or call 636-366-4206 to schedule an appointment.
|HOUSEHOLD & MISC.
- Kenmore heavy duty 70 series automatic washer and electric dryer
- Electric leather, 2-cushion recliner sofa
- Queen size bedroom set: bed, dresser, & chest of drawers, nice set
- Recliner rocker
- Oak curved glass 1-door china cabinet (repo)
- Massive 2-door armoire entertainment center
- 2 dark pine china hutches
- Dark pine 1-door wall cabinet
- Small pine roll top desk
- Oversized rocker recliner
- Philips flat screen TV
- Marble top end & lamp tables
- 4-pc. dark pine coffee table & end table set
- Dark pine step back bookcase
- Brass & glass serving carts
- Hard maple chest
- Marble top plant stand
- 3-cushion sofa
- 2 maple, drop-front desks
- Queen size bed complete
- Curio cabinet
- Hisense flat screen TV
- Hard maple desk
- Living room chair
- GE microwave
- 4-door lawyers bookcase (repo)
- Metal office desk set
- HP copier
- Computer with hard drive
- Exercise equipment
- Emerson VCR
- Oster rotisserie
- Lot tupperware
- TV tables
- Instant pot
- Lot flatware, dinnerware
- Lot towels, linens, etc.
- Lot office supplies
- Lot pictures, wall décor
- Pots, pans, bakeware
- New corelle countryside dishes
- Vision bagless power vacuum
- Stove type electric heater
- Handicap, walkers, chair, etc.
- Elephant lamp table
- Roll around fan on stand
- Box fans
- Lot Christmas décor
- Lot totes full of misc.
- Coleman cooler
- Kerosene heater
- Lawn furniture
- Hillary deluxe lawn chairs
- Bissell vacuum
Due to the Lincoln County Health Department mask mandate, masks are required.
|HOUSEHOLD & MISC. CONT.
- Lot jewelry boxes
- Step ladder
- Outdoor lighting
- Misc. yard & garden tools
- Garden hose & reel
- Gas cans
- Gulbransen piano with bench, walnut case, beautiful piano
LOT BRASS DECOR
- Figurals, candlesticks, etc.
- Brass fireplace accessories
LOT COSTUME JEWELRY
LOT GARDEN BUNNIES
PRONTO SURE STEP POWER WHEELCHAIR
EVINRUDE 75 HP OUTBOARD MOTOR, NO TITLE
LOT ISRAEL MEMORABILIA
- Wall hanging lion head wag tail clock, nice
- Walnut case wag tail clock (horse pattern)
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
- Primitive 2-door walnut wardrobe
- Oak turn legged kitchen table
- Singer treadle sewing machine
- 1950s step stool
- Painted child’s cabinet
- Vintage water skis
- Lot vinyl records
- Wooden 7 Up soda crate
- Oil lamps
- World globe
- JD salt & pepper set
- Alligator purse
- Wall mirror
- Art Deco repo table lamps
- Cranberry cruet set
- Lot carnival glass: bowls, servers, candy, toothpick holder, etc.
- Set meito china, hand painted
- Horse bookends
- Partial list
Also To Be Sold At 1:30 P.M.:
PICKUP & TRAILER
- 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 5.3, 2WD ½ ton, extended cab, 2-door, auto w/air, new brakes, new tires, shocks, bearings, etc., just spent $4,500 at Behlmann’s
- 2013 Trailerman 16’x89” tandem-axle trailer, ball hitch w/drop down ramp, like new tires w/title
POLARIS RANGER 6X6
- 2004 Polaris Ranger 6×6, gas 500cc w/manual dump bed & toolbox, windshield, new shocks
RIDING LAWN MOWER
- Husqvarna GTH 52XLS riding lawn mower w/24hp B/S engine & 52” cut, new battery
OWNER: BEAULIEU TRUST
THE LATE DELOR E. & SONJA BEAULIEU
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!