AUCTIONEER’S NOTE What a nice country sale. Here’s an opportunity to buy a really nice home and acreage in the country surrounded by farmland at public auction. Along with a nice pickup, tractor & equipment with a lifetime accumulation of tools, household & antiques. Jim was a union carpenter by trade, he was 79 when he passed. They were married 57yrs. He lived to fish, hunt & hunt arrowheads. This farm was his life-long dream. See you at the sale. David, Dusty & Bill
Note: We may sell in 2 rings part of the day, come prepared.
ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE TO BE SOLD AT 1:00 P.M.
REAL ESTATE: 10.33 acres m/l in Section 27 TWP 53N R 6W in Ralls County MO, fronting on state Hwy P, Exact Legal to Govern.
Improvements include a 2 bedroom, full brick ranch style home with kitchen/dining room combo, living room, 2 full baths and main floor laundry. The home has an attached 2-car garage and full basement approx. 2/3 finished w/great room, quilting room and possible 3rd bedroom. Front deck 10’x30’ & rear deck 10’x16’. Very nice clean home, move in ready. The home has LP gas hot water heat w/central air, floors are hardwood under vinyl & carpet. The home is on Clarence Cannon rural water and septic, 1,000-gal LP tank stays with the home.
Other improvements include a 32’x56’ K-Mar machine shed w/electric and dirt floor, 24’x30’, 2-car detached garage w/vinyl siding built in 1998, 38’x40’ storage shed w/older walk-in cooler. All nice usable buildings. The farm is fenced, plus fenced in yard, large 1+ acre stocked lake, large garden area w/12 pecan trees, beautiful country setting, shows pride of ownership, little showplace!
Note: Here’s one move in ready, well cared for and close to Mark Twain Lake. Nice set of outbuildings, no restrictions, great place to raise your family or country weekend retreat. Hard to find kind.
Terms: 10% down day of sale with the balance of cash at closing on or before 30 days after the sale with possession at closing.
NOTE: Due to the law on lead based paint & lead based paint hazards on any home built prior to 1978, any inspections for lead base paint by a purchaser must be done 10 days prior to the auction. Buyers will be given an EPA pamphlet & will be required to sign a disclosure acknowledging that you were given the information.
Open House on the Real Estate on Thursday, July 30, 2020 from 6:00-8:00 P.M. or call David or Dusty for private showing at 636-366-4206.
Flickr Album Gallery Powered By: WP Frank
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
PICKUP SELLS AT 1:30 P.M.
- 1997 Ford F-150 XLT, 4WD, single cab, automatic, extra clean, 218,xxx miles, black, sharp
TRACTOR & EQUIPMENT SELLS AT APPROX. 2:00 P.M.
- 8N Ford tractor, 3pt, wide-front end, clean
- King Kutter 3pt, 5’ finish mower
- Ford 3pt, 2-bottom plow
- 3pt, 7 shank field cultivator
- 3pt, 6’ adjustable blade
- 3pt slip scoop
- 3pt boom
TRAVEL SCOOTER SELLS AT 12:00 NOON
- Pride GO-GO Ultra handicap travel scooter, series 3-wheel, bought new, same as new
FIREARMS SELL AT 11:00 A.M.
- Luger 7.65, SN 5819, matching SN, nice w/original finish
- US Revolver, 38-cal?, SN 936
- Winchester Model 72A, 22 S-L-LR bolt-action
- New Haven Model 42, 22 S-L-LR bolt w/clip
- Remington 22, hex barrel (made in New York)
- Stevens Model 940 B by Savage, 12ga single shot, engraved
- 2 Antique Hunter Flint lock rifle
- Winchester Model 03 automatic, 22 cal SN 26417
- Winchester Model 1897, 12 gauge SN 248551
- Gamo air rifle
- Misc. ammo
ALL FFL LAWS APPLY. ALL OUT OF STATE FIREARM BUYERS MUST PRESENT A CURRENT FFL LICENSE. NO EXCEPTIONS
FISHING BOAT – MOTORS – TACKLE SELL AT 12:00 NOON
- 1987 Lowe 16’ aluminum bass boat w/1988 25hp Johnson outboard, 1987 Johnson trolling motor & 1987 trailer, all w/titles
- 12’ aluminum V-bottom jon boat, no title
- Johnson 18hp Sea Horse outboard, no title
- Johnson 5hp Sea Horse outboard, no title
- Evinrude Sports twin outboard, 10hp, no title
- Lot rods, reels
- Large lot fishing lures, 75-100
- Lot tackle, lead, triple hooks, etc.
- Dip nets, vests, minnow buckets
DECOYS – HUNTING & CAMPING SUPPLIES
- Several dozen duck decoys
- Miller duck decoy
- Wildlife deer cart
- Coleman lanterns, cooking stove
- Sleeping bags
- Live traps: 1 new Havahart
- Waders, approx. 11 men’s
- Lot men’s hunting clothes, size M & L
BUTCHER EQUIPMENT SELLS AT 11:00 A.M.
- Lem Big Bite #22 meat grinder, 1hp, like new
- Lem meat tenderizer, new
- Stainless steel hand slicer
- Hand meat saw
MOUNTS SELL AT 12:00 NOON
- 2 shoulder mounts, 8 & 10pt bucks
- Full body red fox
- Coyote head mount
- European buck mount
HOUSEHOLD & MISC.
- Roper 18-cu.ft. refrigerator, white
- Roper automatic washer
- Kenmore gas dryer
- Sony Bravia LCD digital flat-screen TV
- Lazy-Boy rocker recliner
- Living room high-back chair
- Steinhafels sleeper sofa
- Magic Chef microwave
- Queen size bed, complete
- End & lamp tables
- Kenmore window air conditioner
- Wooden office desk
- Ping-pong table
- 11, wood interior doors
- New floor tile
- Adler electric typewriter
- 2, 2-door showcases, table-top type (used to show arrowheads)
- 1940’s coffee table
- Box fan
- Large capacity toaster oven
- 11 ½ D size cowboy boots
- Shelf clock
- Lot sewing supplies: patterns, etc.
- 2 boxes New Armstrong ceiling tile
- Quilt frames
- Lot canning jars & supplies
- Lot cooking supplies
- Lawn chairs
- Large lot Christmas décor: trees, lights, bulbs, etc.
- File cabinet
- Wine bottles
- Partial list
LAWN, FARM & GARDEN SUPPLIES
- Toro GTS 5hp lawn mower
- Mantis 2-cycle tiller
- Earthway seeder
- Lot 49” Red Brand woven wire
- 28’ Werner extension ladder
- 4-wheel dolly
- Farm gates
- Lot yard & garden hand tools: shovels, forks
- Werner 8’ step ladder
- Shallow well pump
- 20ga, 36” partial roll metal jacket
- Galvanized funnels
- Frog gig
- Garden hose
- Misc. lumber
- Tree trimmer
- 2-wheel dolly
- Lot gas cans
- Grease guns
- Wire stretcher
- Ratchet load binder
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES – TOYS
- 1928 5-pc. bedroom set: bed complete, highboy chest, dresser w/mirror, cedar chest & side chair, very nice set
- 1928 oak stenciled kitchen table & chairs, nice set
- Pressed & spindle back rocker
- Walnut parlor lamp table
- Elgin gold-case pocket watch
- Griswold skillets: 6” & 8”
- Dresser set
- Dutch oven
- Round primitive butter mold
- 1950’s kitchen range set
- 1950’s water glass set
- Kitchen counter scale
- Oil lamp
- Smoking dog
- World globe
- Child’s chair
- Charles Lindberg photo
- Lot books
- Ice skates
- Meat cleaver
- Single tree
- Wood clamps
- Geo. Walter Brew Co. Appleton, Wisconsin wooden beer box
- Prugen Brewing 12-bottle wooden case
- Monkey wrench
- Industrial stool
- Soda bottles
- Metal lawn chairs
- 2 wire yard gates
- Lot paper ammo boxes
- Martin Senour Color Kraft shop advertising thermometer
- Chenille bedspreads
- Lot dolls: 1 Sweetie doll
- Sad iron
- Lot pictures & frames
- Fisher Price schoolhouse
- Wooden blocks
- Lot doll clothes
- Lot 1950-1960 board games
- Feed sacks: Purina, Pioneer
- Bumper Shot game in box
- IH toy tractor
- Lot children’s books
- Ammo boxes
- Mr. Machine toy, works
- 1940’s-50’s luggage
- Crocks: 1-3gal, 1-5gal
- 1933 Chicago World’s Fair book
- Baseball cards: Ozzie, McCarver, etc.
- Star War cards
- Mickey Mouse spinning toy top
- Lot Halloween noise makers
- Stop sign
- Giant nail puller
- Partial list
- Porter Cable 150 PSI portable air compressor
- Rockwell model 167 power block sander
- Skil sawzall
- Rockwell model 3102 & 3103 laminate trimmers
- Rockwell 4” plane
- Delta unisaw floor-model, 10” table saw
- Stanley industrial belt sander, 3”
- DeWalt 250mm power miter saw
- Wooden workbench on wheels w/vise, 42”x96”
- Black & Decker power hand saw, 7”
- Commercial job box, 24”x60”x24”, 16ga
- Lot pipe wood clamps
- Bostitch 2” brad nailer
- Hammer drills
- 5” Craftsman vise
- Lot screwdrivers
- Skil oscillating finish sander
- Lot welding clamps
- Black & Decker drill, 3/8 heavy duty w/metal case
- Lot vise grips
- Skil battery screw gun kit
- Hammers, hatchets
- DeWalt 4 ½” hand grinder
- Black & Decker chop saw
- Craftsman sabre saw
- Tow straps
- Routers: Craftsman & DeWalt
- Pipe wrenches
- Delta 4” joiner
- Lot drill bits
- Lot toolboxes
- 18ga air stapler
- Lot misc. tools & wrenches
- Partial list
LARGE LOT ARROWHEAD FLINT & SOME POINT
150-200 BALES STRING TIE OLD HAY, STORED IN SHED
OWNER: CAROLYN M. SCHOMAKER TRUST
LATE JAMES A. SCHOMAKER
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty.
They stand sold AS IS.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!