Gene Buxton Coin & Currency Auction
Date: Saturday, August 27, 2022
Time: 10:00am Doors open at 8:30am
Location: Thornhill Auction Barn; 421 John Deere Drive; Troy, MO 63379
Directions: From Troy, MO go south on Hwy 61 to the Moscow Mills Hwy C exit, go east on Hwy C to the 1st stop light (by Bank of Old Monroe), turn left on John Deere Dr. & go approx. 1 mile to the Thornhill Auction Barn on the right.
Note: The sale will be held indoors w/ air conditioning & seating.
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
CLICK HERE FOR COIN LIST
TO BE SOLD IN CATALOG FORM
- 6 – large cents (1822-40-49-56&52)
- 1865 & 1866 2 cent piece
- 1857 Flying Eagle 1 cent
- 161 – Indian Head pennies (to be sold in lots of 10)
- 1,300 + wheat pennies (to be sold in lots of 50)
- 5 – 1941 Lincoln cent books, complete sets
- 600 – Lincoln cents (50 per bag)
- 1,000 – wheat pennies (100 per bag)
- 399 – Buffalo nickels (10 per bag)
- 21 – V nickels
- 360 – Jefferson nickels (10 per bag)
- Lot silver Jefferson nickels & books
- 30 – mercury dimes
- 30 – Roosevelt dimes, silver (10 per bag)
- 4 – 1946 Roosevelt dime (48-coin books)
- 1898-1912 & 16 Barber quarters
- 1915 D Barber quarter
- Lot Washington quarters (1942-44 D-45 D-48 D-64 D)
- 160 – Washington quarters, silver
- 1932 D Washington quarter
- Lot UNC Washington quarters
- 1827 Capped bust half dollar
- 1864 S seated Liberty half dollar
- 1898 Barber half dollar
- 14 – Walking Liberty half dollars (1919-38 D-39 S-39 D-41 S-42-43-45-46)
- Lot silver half dollars
- 52 – Franklin half dollars
- Lot 1964 Kennedy half dollars
- Lot 40% silver Kennedy half dollars
- 1976 Kennedy S- proof
- Large lot 70’s – 80’s Kennedy half dollars
- 5 – 1 dollar Horse Blanket 1-1917 & 4-1923
- 1935 1-dollar silver certificate
- 1935 1-dollar silver certificate star note
- $2 bills
- $5 bills (1926-28, etc.)
- 1934 $10 bills
- 1928 $20 bills
- 1928 $100 bills
- 1878 S Trade dollar
- Mint sets
- Proof sets
- Eisenhower proof dollars
- 60 + Morgan silver dollars (1878 S-79 S-88 S-81 O-83 O-84 O, etc.)
- 1888 O & 1890 CC silver dollars
- 21 – Peace dollars (1922-23-25-26-34 D & 35 S)
- 13 – Walking Liberty dollars (1991-2010-2013-2019-2021)
- Misc. commemorative coins, foreign coins, etc.
- Partial list (watch our website for complete list or come by our office for a copy.
OWNER: GENE BUXTON
Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit, call for details.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty, they stand sold AS IS.
On any item purchased through our auctions, we are not experts on description or authenticity of item, buyers, it is your decision to purchase item as it appears day of auction.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!