AUCTIONEER’S NOTE Bill & Shirley have a beautiful home; everything is very neat & clean. Bill was a TWA supervisor and later worked for American. He’s now working security at Innsbrook. They’ve enjoyed 57 years of marriage. Bill was a car collector and noted for his 64SS. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own a very nice home in Wentzville, just minutes from everything. See you at the sale, David, Dusty & Bill
REAL ESTATE TO BE OFFERED AT 12:30 P.M.
516 May Rd.: 1 acre m/l in the City of Wentzville, fronting on May Rd.
Improvements include a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1360 sq. ft. ranch home bought new in 1978, one owner home. The home is total electric, on city sewer and has its own deep well.
The home features an updated kitchen/breakfast room with custom oak cabinets, electric cook stove with microwave, quarry floor tile and sliding patio door. Living room/great room w/vault ceiling, masonry fireplace and laminate flooring. 1 full bath w/tub/shower combo and master bath w/shower. 2 bedrooms have laminate floors, master is carpet. The home has a full, partially finished basement w/family room and bar. Washer & dryer stay with the home and are located in the unfinished part of the basement. The home has a stone & vinyl front w/an attached 2 car garage, 20’. Updates include a new roof, approx. 1 yr. old, tilt in windows, new laminate flooring, updated Bryant electric furnace w/central air and ceiling fans in all rooms
Other improvements include a portable storage shed 12’x16’ with floor, an asphalt driveway and a patio with 1 yr. old canopy.
Here’s a very well cared for, one owner home not in a subdivision, that truly shows pride of ownership and is move in ready with a parklike setting. Truly the hard-to-find kind, that’s never been offered for sale since the Meyer’s purchased the home new.
Terms: 10% down day of sale with the balance of cash at closing on or before 30 days after the sale with possession at closing.
Open House is on Thursday May 5, 2022 from 5:00 to 7:00 P.M. or for a private showing, contact David or Dusty at 636-366-4206.
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION FLYER
|HOUSEHOLD & MISC
- Whirlpool 2 door refrigerator/freezer, white w/water & ice dispenser, nice unit
- Oak claw foot dining room table w/extra leaves, 6 oak slat back chairs & matching 2 pc. oak china hutch, very nice set
- 2 pc. 3 cushion, oversized sofa & side chair, brown, nice
- Matching sleeper sofa & love seat
- Oak curved glass china cabinet
- 7 curio oak cabinets
- Lawyers’ bookcase
- Set of 3 marble top coffee table & end tables, nice set
- 3 pc. bedroom set; single bed complete, dresser w/mirror & nightstand, matching bedspread & curtains, nice set
- Hard maple tea cart
- Rocker recliner
- Oak S type roll top desk
- Oak entertainment center
- Office desk chair
- Office desk
- White marble top hall tree, oak w/mirror back
- Oak floor model jewelry cabinet
- Electric waterfall w/tiger wall picture
- Glass top end tables
- Showcase end table
- Hall tree wall shelf
- 4 drawer small footed chest
- Oak oil lamp holder
- 31 day clock
- Vintage phones
- Telephone end table
- Set poinsettia ribbons, Christmas pattern, fine china w/accessories
- Set gold plate flatware, service for 12
- Lot area & floor rugs
- Electric fireplace lot set
- Lot lamps
- Lot wall home décor: mirror, candelabra sets, etc.
- Pots, pans, bakeware
- File cabinets
- Coleman cooler
- Set golf clubs
- Bissell vacuum
- Lot Christmas décor
- Lot baskets
- Lot linens
- Lot flatware
- Partial List
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
- Charley Weaver battery powered bartender in box
- Oak trim, flat top trunk
- 1930s dresser w/mirror
- 2 globe, 25¢ candy dispenser, floor model
- 1960s dollhouse
- Set Johann Haviland China
- Mid-modern shadow box
- Knick knack corner shelf
- Hand painted Nippon tea & coffee set, covered pitcher
- Ginger jar, etc.
- Golf clubs
- Departing From the Village of Lacharette, signed print in frame
- Child’s sled
- Green Jadeite; flour, sugar, bowls, hen on nest
- Green depression syrup, etc.
- Lot crystal; decanters, servers, candy, etc.
- Fire King egg dish
- Opalescent servers
- Color twisted stemware
- Bitters bottles
- Amber dishes
- Carnival glass
- 10 hen on nest collection, various sizes
- Large lot pink depression; butter dish, cheese dish, salt & pepper, bowls, etc.
- Spoon collection & rack
- Lot sports cards N.O.S.
- Retro, red globe hanging electric lamp
- Dome clock
- Carousel, 3 tier, 6 candle, neat pc.
|BAR SIGNS & BAR SUPPLIES
- Poker table
- Coors bar light
- Budweiser thermometer
- Hamm’s Beer bar light
- Stag Cold Beer bar light
- Turkey decanters
- 2006 Budweiser World Champion bottles w/box
- St. Louis Rams lighted sign
- Miller, Michelob, Red Dog, Bud repo signs
- 4 swivel bar stools
- King Cobra Ice Cold Malt Liquor bar light
- Holiday apartment size refrigerator
- Panasonic microwave
- Leather front bar
- Stroh Light Beer lighted bar sign
10’X30’ PARTY TENT – USED TWICE
PHANTOM 1000 WATT LEAD HAM RADIO
LAWN & GARDEN – SHOP TOOLS – MISC.
- Husqvarna GTH2548 riding lawn mower, 25 hp. 48” cut, automatic
- Pittsburg 300 lb. ATV/lawnmower lift, like new
- Rubbermaid Rough Neck dump yard cart
- Ryobi 10” table saw
- 2 Mack Jack stands
- Murry M2500 2 cycle trimmer
- Hand push garden cultivator
- Waterloo 2 pc. floor model toolbox
- Davidson step ladder
- 2 Sun Cast 2 door storage cabinets
- Electric hedge trimmer
- Ratchets, sockets
- Open end/box end wrenches
- Pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers
- Lot hammers & mallets
- Hardware bins & hardware
- Lot power hand tools, sanders, power saw, etc.
- Extension cords
- 2, 4 wheel dollies
- Aluminum extension ladder
- Lot garden hose
- 2 door Rubbermaid storage cabinet
- Nuts, bolts, screws, nails
- Levels, grease gun
- Lot shelving
- Partial List
- Patio table w/chairs & side table
- Wooden wishing well
- Lot concrete yard ornaments, pots, planters, animals, birdbath, etc.
- Fire pit
- Shepherds hook
- Lot birdhouses
- Iron wheels, etc.
LARGE ELVIS MEMORABILIA COLLECTION
Animated Elvis, Signs, Etc.
LARGE HOLIDAY BARBIE COLLECTION
OWNER: WILLIAM (BILL) & SHIRLEY MEYER
NO Lunch will be served.
All buyers will be photographed.
Terms: Cash or Good Check with Current Photo ID.
Out of State Photo IDs and Out of State Checks must be accompanied with a Bank Letter of Credit.
We do not accept Cashier Checks.
Items sold with no warranty, they stand sold AS IS.
On any item purchased through our auctions, we are not experts on description or authenticity of item, buyers, it is your decision to purchase item as it appears day of auction.
Owner & Auction personnel not responsible for accidents day of sale!
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over any advertisement!
Post Views: 4,140